+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: COUTTS out of the derby?

Quote Originally Posted by Longshortandtall View Post
    No-one has said the referees couldn't agree. They didn't even discuss it. They were asked independently of each other for their view of the incident. All three could have said there was nothing in it for all we know and that is the more likely scenario. For Coutts to be charged all three would have had to say independent of each other it was a red card offence. They didn't. Process explained in attached.

http://www.gazettelive.co.uk/sport/f...-what-11173785
    Good idea that!!

No-one has said the referees couldn't agree. They didn't even discuss it. They were asked independently of each other for their view of the incident. All three could have said there was nothing in it for all we know and that is the more likely scenario. For Coutts to be charged all three would have had to say independent of each other it was a red card offence. They didn't. Process explained in attached.

http://www.gazettelive.co.uk/sport/f...-what-11173785
    They couldn't agree a majority decision accordin to the piece i read..UTCB

That'll be the piece that Shields wrote that was factually incorrect. They never agreed anything with anyone as they were asked for their own independent view.
    I know they were asked independently,the point is that if 2 thought it was a red card incident and one didn't then obviously it wasn't unaminous,hence no action bein taken.It was Shields article i saw by the way,i shudda known summat was incorrect.UTCB

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234