+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Joe Mattock

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    Are you seriously saying that Taylor doesn't track back to help his full back?
    Don't know what you've been watching.
    Williams also, works really hard, what the bloke gwru doesn't understand is the type of game we're playing, high tempo, high up the pitch pressing by everyone, which sometimes means that our fullbacks can be left isolated, given the right ball played by the opposition. That can give the impression that those in front of the fullbacks arent working, which is quite the opposite in reality.

Quote Originally Posted by millmoormagic View Post
    Williams also, works really hard, what the bloke gwru doesn't understand is the type of game we're playing, high tempo, high up the pitch pressing by everyone, which sometimes means that our fullbacks can be left isolated, given the right ball played by the opposition. That can give the impression that those in front of the fullbacks arent working, which is quite the opposite in reality.
    Is there any area of life where you are not a) an expert and b) condescending to anyone who disagrees with you? You really are a pr*ck.

Quote Originally Posted by monty_rhodes View Post
    Is there any area of life where you are not a) an expert and b) condescending to anyone who disagrees with you? You really are a pr*ck.
    tut tut tut, lost another one then....

Level 2 coaching badge, what are your qualifications for being a childish squeak?

tut tut tut, lost another one then....

Level 2 coaching badge, what are your qualifications for being a childish squeak?
    From the idiocy of your usual football observations on here I can only assume you obtained your coaching badge from the same place Kempo got his medical qualifications. And please stop the insults you silly pompous rrse.

From the idiocy of your usual football observations on here I can only assume you obtained your coaching badge from the same place Kempo got his medical qualifications. And please stop the insults you silly pompous rrse.
    Ah, so you consistently call me rrse and p*rick, i call you a childish squeak and i'm the one insulting...once again old bean, pathetic and yes, childish...

Ah, so you consistently call me rrse and p*rick, i call you a childish squeak and i'm the one insulting...once again old bean, pathetic and yes, childish...
    I wasn't referring to your latest daft name calling but rather to your repeated and frankly libellous claims that I consistently tell porkies. Coming from you that's laughable as you always twist the facts to accord with your extreme leftist lunacy. Get a job and stop insulting your betters.

I wasn't referring to your latest daft name calling but rather to your repeated and frankly libellous claims that I consistently tell porkies. Coming from you that's laughable as you always twist the facts to accord with your extreme leftist lunacy. Get a job and stop insulting your betters.
    Haha, never ever told a lie in my life, and once again, if the cap fits, wear it...seems i've got under your skin, quite an achievement from someone who's 'below you'...grow up there's a good chap...

Haha, never ever told a lie in my life, and once again, if the cap fits, wear it...seems i've got under your skin, quite an achievement from someone who's 'below you'...grow up there's a good chap...
    I am used to being attacked by leftie halfwits and normally take it in my stride. However, accusations of mendacity are another matter. Some of the lads in my scout troop come on here and if I say so myself consider me a role model. Contributors to my various charitable foundations also might not realise you're a completely bonkers muppet who noone takes seriously. So if you don't fancy a writ keep your Trotskyite gob shut. Rrse.

I am used to being attacked by leftie halfwits and normally take it in my stride. However, accusations of mendacity are another matter. Some of the lads in my scout troop come on here and if I say so myself consider me a role model. Contributors to my various charitable foundations also might not realise you're a completely bonkers muppet who noone takes seriously. So if you don't fancy a writ keep your Trotskyite gob shut. Rrse.
    easy.....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12