+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BLADES are named Club Brexit

BLADES are named Club Brexit

A Spanish newspaper has called THE BLADES club Brexit cos of our lack of foreign talent in't squad,CCV is American but why let facts get in't way of a story. The paper also slams the Prince's involvement in our club(News now pages).UTCB
    Last edited by rodcurrie; 19-09-2017 at 05:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    A Spanish newspaper has called THE BLADES club Brexit cos of our lack of foreign talent in't squad,CCV is American but why let facts get in't way of a story. The paper also slams the Prince's involvement in our club(News now pages).UTCB
    If i'd've known we were so unpopular round the world i may have followed Millwall instead.Have a good evenin i'm gunna have a bottle Peroni.UTCB

Here is the article,anyone know the Spanish for mind your own business?

http://sportwitness.co.uk/spanish-ne...lams-investor/

Like we give a feck...

Give the people of Spain a vote ( and Germany, and France ) and they'll be in Brexit.

Quote Originally Posted by FatherKnowsBest View Post
    Like we give a feck...
    That's the sort of attitude that's got us dislike so much pops. This Peroni's goin darn well.UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    Here is the article,anyone know the Spanish for mind your own business?

http://sportwitness.co.uk/spanish-ne...lams-investor/
    "Es nada hacer contigo" is my response at a polite translation of it is nothing to do with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Benitachell View Post
    "Es nada hacer contigo" is my response at a polite translation of it is nothing to do with you.
    Nice one

That's the sort of attitude that's got us dislike so much pops. This Peroni's goin darn well.UTCB
    Well, if the guy is using us as a metaphor for the disasters of Brexit, he's missed the point. We're having the most success we've seen in years.

As for Spain, it has a long history of separatism, and the persecution of Islam, Christians and Jews alike, (...'not the Spanish Inquisition'...) and was ruled for much of last century by a fascist dictator. Its tough to go on about how horrible other countries are when a good proportion of your own people like nothing better to see a bull tortured to death as a public spectacle.

He looks like a young man, (didn't see his name...was it Juan Kerr..?) who probably hasn't thought it through properly. I advise 'keep thi fecking sneck aht!'
    Last edited by FatherKnowsBest; 19-09-2017 at 06:21 PM.

Mardy gits,just cos we beat Malaga.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast