+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rio Ferdinand..

Rio Ferdinand..

"His name is Rio and he's flat oot on his back"

I cannit fu ck ing wait for his first fight,if its on Sky Im paying for it...

Now we know why he missed those doping tests..He's clearly on something..

Well he's heading for the role of dope in 'rope a dope' surely?

Has he got any previous boxing experience? I mean, you'd think not-at least not of any relevance- having been a professional footballer all his adult life. Mind, I heard that prick Michael Gray on the radio this morning talking about his wife dying then asking if he might have anger issues he might want to exorcise!!!! (not that he used that word, mind). How fucking crass.

why do muppets like this and the cricketer i think it was goughy think they can have a few months training and become a class boxer
    just like if i had a ffew training sessions with the manre side id get a game for barcelona

iys a publicity stunt and surely a set up for a tv show.

id go 5 rounds with him and many other boxers who have dedicated them selves to the sport for many years should get the shots and the tv before he does

stay at home and look after your kids man

Flintoff was the cricketer turned boxer?

He won one professional fight and that was it

I think it's stupid and fairly insulting to serious professional boxers.

As Ash said - hopefully he'll be put down, flat on his back

Quote Originally Posted by pboromag View Post
    why do muppets like this and the cricketer i think it was goughy think they can have a few months training and become a class boxer
    just like if i had a ffew training sessions with the manre side id get a game for barcelona

iys a publicity stunt and surely a set up for a tv show.

id go 5 rounds with him and many other boxers who have dedicated them selves to the sport for many years should get the shots and the tv before he does

stay at home and look after your kids man
    He's taking the pi55 out of a real technical sport,which he clearley knows f u ck all about.
    My mate boxed whilst he was in the in the marines,he fought Terry Marsh one night.
    He said "when I first clocked him,I thought Ive got this he doesnt look owt special.The first round went alreet,then he hit me properly at the start of the second" He said it was like been hit by a seven**** stone bloke,he swears he still cant understand where all the power and weight came from..

Looks like plug from the Beano.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    Well he's heading for the role of dope in 'rope a dope' surely?

Has he got any previous boxing experience? I mean, you'd think not-at least not of any relevance- having been a professional footballer all his adult life. Mind, I heard that prick Michael Gray on the radio this morning talking about his wife dying then asking if he might have anger issues he might want to exorcise!!!! (not that he used that word, mind). How fucking crass.
    What a fu c king tosser coming oot wi that..I cant stand that tw@t to start wi and not because who he played for(whey mebbes that has a ****y weeny bit to do with it) Hes just a knob simples

Quote Originally Posted by ashingtoon62 View Post
    What a fu c king tosser coming oot wi that..I cant stand that tw@t to start wi and not because who he played for(whey mebbes that has a ****y weeny bit to do with it) Hes just a knob simples
    He's got big aspirations as well. He said he'd keep it up until he wins a title. That wouldn't be pug mug of the month would it.

Fancy starting at the age of 38 against probably bigger, fitter men who have been in the business since they were lads.

He's on huge ego trip and an even bigger lack of respect for those who have dedicated their lives to the sport.

Nothing is done by accident with this stuff.
    These people are bought and paid for and have to pay back what they owe.
    Refusal has consequences.

It's embarrassing, he's in the newspaper in full boxing gear FFS. Don't you know David Haye is waiting for the call now.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)