+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Likes Of Spurs

The Likes Of Spurs

Look I know it's only the chinese cup and we have bigger fish to fry but surely our fringe players should be able to deal with the likes of Spurs .

Ok it's wembley and they are bound to raise their game but ffs this is an embarrassing defeat .

Just shows the depth in our squad just isn't there .

Get your finger out Hecky , it's your feckin squad now .

Sh!t Fans, Sh!t ground.... I'm never going away again..... I mean 1-0.... kill me now!

Thez no hope forrus, no goals in 2 games against two poor teams. I can forgive Hecky the odd lapse but no excuses tonight, our second string Should be smashing the likes of these who are shyte at home. I mean ***kin Spurs ffs!!

we did miss two sitters

i watched it on line we should have been more than able to have beaten spurs we kept sitting back inviting them on.

Uggy should have put that tap in away.

deli bellys goal was a soft one they all stood still and watch the ball go behind em for deli to tap in.

not to worried with the loss but again not putting away the chances when they come along.

all these midfield signiñgs but a lot of their money should have been addressed to the main factor decent goal scorers which everyone knew was desperately needed it won't be so bad if we didn't have the money but WE HAD

Christ I never saw that coming... beaten by the likes of Spurs ffs. This is a new low.

We had an off day thats all.If we draw one of the bigger clubs(Chelsea,Arsenal)in the FA Cup we wont slip up again.

Quote Originally Posted by DOOALI View Post
    all these midfield signiñgs but a lot of their money should have been addressed to the main factor decent goal scorers which everyone knew was desperately needed it won't be so bad if we didn't have the money but WE HAD

We've signed one for nearly £1m allegedly and he dunt get a sniff

Quote Originally Posted by EastStandRed View Post
    We've signed one for nearly £1m allegedly and he dunt get a sniff
    He cuddent gerriz arse through the dressing room dooar.

What a sh1toyle of a ground. Dilapidated. Can't get mi heead rarnd looazin to a team like that.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast