+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: 17 years ago Tonight

17 years ago Tonight

The Juan,Two,Three Derby

https://youtu.be/iR6Gd1JS_20

Great to see that again ! What about nemsadze taking the piss, luv it !

Another derby when they brought less than 2000 with them.

Must have all been in the home ends again.😊

has statto confirmed this happened

Quote Originally Posted by _JohnGotti_ View Post
    has statto confirmed this happened
    I would doubt it.

Dosent make it any less true though.

Did happen after 1979 though so should be in their records.

Great game spoiled by one of the worst assaults I've ever seen on a football field. Would have loved to have seen Fab Cab at the top of his game for a few seasons at Dens but those assassins from across the road put an end to that. He was never the same player again! Just one of the many reasons I hate THEM!!
    Last edited by shaded; 20-09-2017 at 04:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    I would doubt it.

Dosent make it any less true though.

Did happen after 1979 though so should be in their records.
    Told a boy we pumped them in a closed door game, he said, it only counts if it's on tv, I didn't have a reply for him

Quote Originally Posted by troodee1893 View Post
    Great game spoiled by one of the worst assaults I've ever seen on a football field. Would have loved to have seen Fab Cab at the top of his game for a few seasons at Dens but those assassins from across the road put an end to that. He was never the same player again! Just one of the many reasons I hate THEM!!
    lol there was another assault ootside .a fine right hook haymaker sorted that out though,a broken nose and a semi concious DAB getting trailed awa by his DABBY mates.pretty sure his shoes still had the £10 sticker on the sole lol

Quote Originally Posted by shaded View Post
    lol there was another assault ootside .a fine right hook haymaker sorted that out though,a broken nose and a semi concious DAB getting trailed awa by his DABBY mates.pretty sure his shoes still had the £10 sticker on the sole lol
    Tough and this for dab to take.

He or she can't run as dabs never run. Much. Well not on Wednesday after a heavy tea and dens peh.

He can't hide not with an orange boiler suit on .
    He can't tell as there wasnae many other dabs there to tell.

And it's after dark so can see **** all to fight with the shed shades on.

Still tough or no get Doon and stay Doon must have been a prophecy 15 years afore the time.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)