+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Wolves ticket update

Wolves ticket update

Ticket Update Wolves - We have currently sold 715. This is an ALL TICKET fixture there will be no sales on the day

Wonder if that subway is still there just behind the old away end , last time I went we drew 3-3 on our way to the PL after blowing a 3-1 half time lead .

That was fun back in the day !!!

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Wonder if that subway is still there just behind the old away end , last time I went we drew 3-3 on our way to the PL after blowing a 3-1 half time lead .

That was fun back in the day !!!
    I went to that 3-3 game Animal. Some ot football we laiked that day were arguably best av ever seen from t' reds. A remember them tekkin the lead early on and after that we totally blew em off the park. They simply couldn't live with us. Super John were beginning to get match fit and find his feet. Even though we blew it that day I genuinely thought Jesus, we definitely mean business in the promotion stakes here. One of the many blinding awaydays i had that season.

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    I went to that 3-3 game Animal. Some ot football we laiked that day were arguably best av ever seen from t' reds. A remember them tekkin the lead early on and after that we totally blew em off the park. They simply couldn't live with us. Super John were beginning to get match fit and find his feet. Even though we blew it that day I genuinely thought Jesus, we definitely mean business in the promotion stakes here. One of the many blinding awaydays i had that season.
    Came out the ground gutted that day pass , felt like a defeat , we absolutely murdered em first hour of the game as tha sez .

Then Wolves just started lumping it up to Bull and Iwan Roberts and I'm afraid young Watson had a bit of a mare .

Wolves update - we've sold 813. We will not be requesting the lower tier so only 67 tickets remain

Been a long week and expensive with the trip down there (for some) so it's not a surprise that there's only that number. It was a toss up and I'd not been to Wolves before (and don't know why either..). So thought we'd go. Can't waste an extra Saturday off!
    No overnight though as Im told it's a hole is Wolverhampton
    Any ideas for Parking chaps?

I'm going Jules, had same thoughts and plumped for Wolves out of the two . There are a few car parks on your way in but don't go too close to the ground or you'll not get parked anywhere close by . Can't give you the exact location where they are though sorry mate .lbut just the usual park in here for a fiver places

Cheers mate. Usually do "Parkatmyhouse.com" as we normally do but there's nowhere on the site near the ground at anything reasonable

Safe trip to you all , 3 pts please