+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: New Crowd Initiative aka "Aberdeen for All"

New Crowd Initiative aka "Aberdeen for All"

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/f...s-see-11201820

Boosting the numbers is not a bad thing and we have ample room to do it. But and theres always a but...........

Being the negative c@nt I am, im confused

George Yule says -the scheme was about giving back to the supporters after a record 11,000 season tickets were sold ahead of the new season.

How is it giving back or rewarding the 11k who will already be in attendance? The people who shelled out to support team. Another baffling statement from the man. That's two in a week

Just a thought

mumble mumble...fit's in it for me...mumble mumble..

Quote Originally Posted by fatshaft View Post
    mumble mumble...fit's in it for me...mumble mumble..
    No as I said its a good idea and a way to fill the copious empty seats. Be interesting to see how it takes off

Just pointing out the statement makes no sense at all. That's all.

They should be giving away tickets anyway. It's not like it's a sell out every week.

They should be giving tickets to the community trust so they can hand them out to folk that qualify / school kids etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Skacel View Post
    They should be giving away tickets anyway. It's not like it's a sell out every week.

They should be giving tickets to the community trust so they can hand them out to folk that qualify / school kids etc.
    Exactly or do what the pikeys used to do. One free kids ticket with an adult or something along those lines*

Kids are the better recipients as they are the future generations of Pittodrie/Masonic Milne Megadrome if they take to it

*before you say something fatshaft no Im not looking for something from them. Pac Jnr doesn't even go to Pittodrie.

AFC have been doing this since the demise if the deid club....this is the third season our project that works with disadvantaged families has received season tickets....praise where it's due it hasn't been "out there" .When deid club was liquidated several dandies bought season tickets and donated them back to the club to help avoid "Armageddon". This has continued and it really is giving something back to the fans and community....just that your no getting any of it!

Quote Originally Posted by 64syrupofjarvie View Post
    AFC have been doing this since the demise if the deid club....this is the third season our project that works with disadvantaged families has received season tickets....praise where it's due it hasn't been "out there" .When deid club was liquidated several dandies bought season tickets and donated them back to the club to help avoid "Armageddon". This has continued and it really is giving something back to the fans and community....just that your no getting any of it!
    Do you have any details on this project SOJ?
    I was doing this via Northsound cash for kids a couple of years ago but it seems they are not running this anymore.
    I tried contacting the club but no joy there.
    If nothing else it gives me slightly more right to get all sanctimonious and bore the erse off people on these pages.

Used to be Lynn Fiske that dealt with it but she is now supporter liaison officer! Contact ticket office and ask for details to be emailed.... https://tickets.afc.co.uk/en-GB/Dona...eenforall/info

Done thanks SOJ