+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Nolan signs new 3 year contract

Just a question but has he totally given up playing football himself?

Quote Originally Posted by irish_pie View Post
    Just a question but has he totally given up playing football himself?
    In a nice way I hope we don't see him in a match, that would more than likely be a sign that he had not got the right players in the squad. Suppose stranger things could happen to change that though.

Quote Originally Posted by CmonU***yStylishPies View Post
    Yep, our ascent to the champions league is a mere formality.
    Beat me to it yet again

Interview this morning on Radio Red that he's moving his family up to Nottingham, which I guess shows his commitment. Wonder where Mrs Nolan will settle in, will she become part of the West Bridgford set (whatever that is) or maybe around Woodborough or Mapperley Park/Top, or she might like the POSH sounding names of the Meadows, St Annes or Lenton Abbey...Where ever they settle for the next few years, welcome to Nottingham Mrs N I'm sure you'll like it here....

Quote Originally Posted by DannyNotts View Post
    The good thing is Nolan is a multi millionaire so he certainly won't be leaving for the money side of things.
    So multi millionaires aren't motivated by more money? I think that view is a little naive.

Whilst I'd agree that the challenge is surely a greater factor at this point in KN's career. To imagine he wouldn't be influenced by more money is just daft.

Millionaires have a standard of living that needs maintaining.....and improving like everyone else. The quantum of this shouldn't, but does not matter.

Bigger, houses, boats, planes etc more money for their kids, wife....

Quote Originally Posted by Wedgie_pie View Post
    Interview this morning on Radio Red that he's moving his family up to Nottingham, which I guess shows his commitment. Wonder where Mrs Nolan will settle in, will she become part of the West Bridgford set (whatever that is) or maybe around Woodborough or Mapperley Park/Top, or she might like the POSH sounding names of the Meadows, St Annes or Lenton Abbey...Where ever they settle for the next few years, welcome to Nottingham Mrs N I'm sure you'll like it here....
    Gotta admit, Wedgie, that St Anne's has a ring to it. I mean, you wouldn't be in any kind of danger where saints live, would you now? And Lenton Abbey must have peace-loving monks and friars wherever you look.

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    Gotta admit, Wedgie, that St Anne's has a ring to it. I mean, you wouldn't be in any kind of danger where saints live, would you now? And Lenton Abbey must have peace-loving monks and friars wherever you look.
    Hyson Green always sounds lovely too. Full of wide open green spaces and parks.

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    I'm off the Lenton Abbey estate myself Sidn, loved growing up there during the 50's and 60's great times, although the monks habit was a tad uncomfortable around the nether regions and I didn't care must for the haircut...Later in life when anyone asked where I was from I used to put on an American accent and say LA...which wasn't a lie I guess..

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123