+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Fao 71

Fao 71

Gav, remind me what was the date of the game V Sheff Utd? I looked for the post where you gave me the upcoming games and dates but could not find it. I just bought my ticket for the UK and I will be back Sep 23 thru Oct 10. If the game falls between those dates what are the chances of me getting a ticket?

Cheers.

United away is on the 27th mate

Quote Originally Posted by WOODLANDSWOLF View Post
    Gav, remind me what was the date of the game V Sheff Utd? I looked for the post where you gave me the upcoming games and dates but could not find it. I just bought my ticket for the UK and I will be back Sep 23 thru Oct 10. If the game falls between those dates what are the chances of me getting a ticket?

Cheers.
    More info Click Here

All the info is in the link below, Mr.D is correct regarding the date. Let me know asap and i will get you a ticket as long as there's some left.

Quote Originally Posted by wolves71 View Post
    More info Click Here

All the info is in the link below, Mr.D is correct regarding the date. Let me know asap and i will get you a ticket as long as there's some left.
    Thanks Gav, go ahead if you can get one.

Thanks Gav, go ahead if you can get one.
    Ticket sorted online, i've had to pay a booking fee, £22.50 in total. I will keep you updated and let you know when it has arrived or i will meet you by the away end . I take it you'll be making your way up there?

Ticket sorted online, i've had to pay a booking fee, £22.50 in total. I will keep you updated and let you know when it has arrived or i will meet you by the away end . I take it you'll be making your way up there?
    Your a champ mate. Yes, i'm planning to go up by train and stay overnight. Will keep in touch to plan the ticket meet.

Cheers again Bud!

Your a champ mate. Yes, i'm planning to go up by train and stay overnight. Will keep in touch to plan the ticket meet.

Cheers again Bud!
    The ticket hasn't arrived yet Woody, but i popped into the ticket office to check to see if it had been posted and i was told it has.

The ticket hasn't arrived yet Woody, but i popped into the ticket office to check to see if it had been posted and i was told it has.
    Cheers mate. At the moment I am sat in the club lounge at the airport swallowing free Gin & Tonics. It a tough life etc. On Monday I'll get into Wolvo and get me a phone set up, I'll post the number on here as it's only a temporary phone. Anyway I like those heavy breathing calls.

Anyway I like those heavy breathing calls.
    Im sure there are some discreet websites that offer that sort of personal thing Woody, hey whatever floats yer boat kid.

Cheers mate. At the moment I am sat in the club lounge at the airport swallowing free Gin & Tonics. It a tough life etc. On Monday I'll get into Wolvo and get me a phone set up, I'll post the number on here as it's only a temporary phone. Anyway I like those heavy breathing calls.
    Have a good trip and i'll speak to you soon.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)