+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Samson sacked

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    No problem Crazy - Nice to see we can disagree without getting carried away.....personally I think the whole thing is OTT.....I'm off for a beer as well. Cheers.
    You too mate.

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfists View Post
    It doesn't make it right though mate and I appreciate that it was the norm but unfortunately you have to move with the times. Also you have to be professional if your an England football manager.

Do I think he should have got sacked? I do, not cause of hysteria but as a manager representing England and black players then yes he was stupid and paid the price. If he'd have been in a different job then maybe not but he is very high profile and therefore responsible for his words. Anyway hope you're ok mate in the earthquake and I'm off for a well earned beer, night.
    Where does it say anywhere that he was sacked for racism? My understanding is that it was for inappropriate behaviour in an earlier coaching role.

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfists View Post
    It doesn't make it right though mate and I appreciate that it was the norm but unfortunately you have to move with the times. Also you have to be professional if your an England football manager.

Do I think he should have got sacked? I do, not cause of hysteria but as a manager representing England and black players then yes he was stupid and paid the price. If he'd have been in a different job then maybe not but he is very high profile and therefore responsible for his words. Anyway hope you're ok mate in the earthquake and I'm off for a well earned beer, night.
    Continuing this, you have made a very "against your political persuasion" sentence,"representing England & black players", in my book that is what you lefties call racist,is it not?, myself I would just say England.
    This has been a witch hunt against Samson,the useless, represents nothing to do with football FA, have made this situation by being seen to be PC & anti racist and in doing so have completely blown it out of proportion, we have lost a good manager that has taken these women footballers to a level that they could have only dreamt of.

Aluko, an average player amongst good ones & gets dropped, makes a complaint, rumour has it that she was paid a barrow load of cash which has been kept quiet.

I am not racist by any means, I just cannot see where all this PC is going to end, it is bringing this country to its knees, yes, & the unfettered immigration, mostly illegal, that this country is having to bear, not a doom & gloom merchant either but enough is enough.
    Straw, camels back is the saying.

This is nothing to do with remarks or racism. This is about BEHAVIOUR while coaching 16 to 19 year olds. Are you - Drowsy, Serious & Beechy - so thick that you can't detect the implication that it is likely to be ***ual NOT EVEN ***IST?

Samson sacked ! Why,why,why,Delilah ?

I blame the philistines at the F.A.

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    This is nothing to do with remarks or racism. This is about BEHAVIOUR while coaching 16 to 19 year olds. Are you - Drowsy, Serious & Beechy - so thick that you can't detect the implication that it is likely to be ***ual NOT EVEN ***IST?
    They are hardly likely to bother with simple things like facts when there is a good old anti PC rant to be had. These are the type of people who think we're not allowed to put up Christmas lights or display an England flag!

They're as thick as the jawbone of an ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Drowse View Post
    Continuing this, you have made a very "against your political persuasion" sentence,"representing England & black players", in my book that is what you lefties call racist,is it not?, myself I would just say England.
    This has been a witch hunt against Samson,the useless, represents nothing to do with football FA, have made this situation by being seen to be PC & anti racist and in doing so have completely blown it out of proportion, we have lost a good manager that has taken these women footballers to a level that they could have only dreamt of.

Aluko, an average player amongst good ones & gets dropped, makes a complaint, rumour has it that she was paid a barrow load of cash which has been kept quiet.

I am not racist by any means, I just cannot see where all this PC is going to end, it is bringing this country to its knees, yes, & the unfettered immigration, mostly illegal, that this country is having to bear, not a doom & gloom merchant either but enough is enough.
    Straw, camels back is the saying.
    Why doesn’t Drowse get banned from this forum for all this bull****?

No implication needed here Mr Brain of Britain he was cleared of any 'unsuitable' or 'inappropriate' behaviour in 2014 after an investigation.

I'm starting to think you're a bit weird Saddo, sorry Siddo, how have you managed to be banned, then reincarnated......and still have any semblance of credibility?

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast