+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Samson sacked

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    Haven't you got a Combat 18 meeting to go to?
    Never mind, your dole money will arrive any day now,rent a placard from your leftie group & blame Teresa & the gracious Royal Family, theres a sale on in primark, shell suits on offer.
    Last edited by Drowse; 21-09-2017 at 07:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Drowse View Post
    At a guess, good one, none of the tripe that you post has ever been learned by yourself, typical Corbynites, just follow the leftie pack of dogs, great unwashed & dole scroungers.
    Drowse only deals in his pathetic stereotypes and doesn't have the brain to see beyond his EDL agenda. I hold left of centre views, but wash regularly, worked hard and have never claimed a penny in benefits. That will send his bigoted brain into meltdown, but my hard working tax paying parents taught me to respect people regardless of skin colour. Those British values of tolerance, compassion and understanding are what I'm proud of, his type are a stain on this country.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Drowse only deals in his pathetic stereotypes and doesn't have the brain to see beyond his EDL agenda. I hold left of centre views, but wash regularly, worked hard and have never claimed a penny in benefits. That will send his bigoted brain into meltdown, but my hard working tax paying parents taught me to respect people regardless of skin colour. Those British values of tolerance, compassion and understanding are what I'm proud of, his type are a stain on this country.
    Thats what all you unwashed say, stereotype diatribe.

Thats what all you unwashed say, stereotype diatribe.
    Proving exactly what I said perfectly! The thought of anyone on the left who washes, works hard and doesn't claim benefits is just too difficult a concept for the tiny brain of Drowse to comprehend.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Proving exactly what I said perfectly! The thought of anyone on the left who washes, works hard and doesn't claim benefits is just too difficult a concept for the tiny brain of Drowse to comprehend.
    You still here?, Newthorpe numpty.

You still here?, Newthorpe numpty.
    Is that really the best you can do?

I've told you a dozen times I don't, and never have lived in Newthorpe. It seems your ignorance is unlimited.

Samson should never have been employed in the first place and to hear his history from 2013 to this latest episode is a sad reflection of the pathetic FA and its leadership.
    To defend Samson (based on information currently in the public domain) is ridiculous. As for the racism accusations, was it intent or misguided "banter"?? Who knows? Certainly nobody on here.

Never mind, your dole money will arrive any day now,rent a placard from your leftie group & blame Teresa & the gracious Royal Family, theres a sale on in primark, shell suits on offer.
    I understand the vile old bag's name is Theresa. A bit like your theres a, but without the space.

Quote Originally Posted by seriouspie View Post
    Have you ever stopped to consider why 'old bigots' like us speak as we do? As Tarquin rightly pointed out earlier it was the 'norm' in our day and 99% of the time there was no malice meant. You see son, us 'old bigots' have lived through both that age and the one you know, so arguably we have more life experience if debated sensibly. If we oldsters really break your human spirit by what is said at times, then God help the future generation.

The problem with a lot of you youngsters is you're too easily led by the likes of PC and anything that slightly differs is wrong. Anyway to change the subject, if it's pissing down in Northampton as much as it is here in Woodborough, there's a chance Notts CCC may get a draw tomorrow which is of more interest than politics.
    Don't call me son, I'd be embarrassed to be a product of your loins. Also I'm not a youngster, I wish I was, I just don't like bigots who are set in their ways even if their way is prehistoric. Anyway you're right, there's much more interesting things than politics and the debates never end up being resolved so let's leave it there.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678