+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Samson sacked

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    Apologies, El Sid

No problem Chuck

Quote Originally Posted by Drowse View Post
    indigenous ones I might add.
    Hah - I think that tells me all I need to about you... never mind.

Apart from ethics, any reason why he cannot walk into a football league management job like Port Vale and Chesterfield ?

A very uninformed one and a long way short of the mark.
    It seems that anyone that disagrees with your view is uninformed

No wonder this board is dying!

How's saying to a black player don't get your family to bring ebola not racist? He doesn't say to white players don't bring flu does he, the whole statement is racially undertoned.

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfists View Post
    How's saying to a black player don't get your family to bring ebola not racist? He doesn't say to white players don't bring flu does he, the whole statement is racially undertoned.
    Ebola was endemic in certain countries including Nigeria which is where Eni Aluko is from and I believe from where relatives were due to watch her at Wembley. So which part of Ebola, Nigeria, Eni Aluko is racist?

If you are referring to black people then god or nature is responsible for their colour in those areas, and of course the most famous case of ebola being brought to this country was a white nurse. Ebola knows no boundaries but is still predominantly in countries where (and not because) most folk are black.

At worst he was a bit insensitive and without hearing the context in which it was said it is difficult to know if he was a tongue in cheek.

You cannot equate flu and ebola.

I really don't know what your agenda is but it is bordering on paranoia as would appear to be Eni Aluko's.

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfists View Post
    People were making the same comments when Dumbuya was travelling to Sierra Leone to play an International game, even asking him in an interview if it was a concern to him. That's besides the point though as he's been sacked for something he seems to have done years ago that for some reason has only just been found out by the people at the top. I think it's probably a cumulative thing of too much going on behind the scenes at the moment with him so they've decided to just remove him from the situation.

I doubt you follow much womens football Drowse (not that you should, it's generally pretty cr*p), but Aluko was one of the best forwards in the country in terms of goal scoring at the time she was dropped, not exactly an "under performing footballer that wasn't up to it" and as for her lawyers... She IS a lawyer...

Quote Originally Posted by Old_pie View Post
    Ebola was endemic in certain countries including Nigeria which is where Eni Aluko is from and I believe from where relatives were due to watch her at Wembley. So which part of Ebola, Nigeria, Eni Aluko is racist?

If you are referring to black people then god or nature is responsible for their colour in those areas, and of course the most famous case of ebola being brought to this country was a white nurse. Ebola knows no boundaries but is still predominantly in countries where (and not because) most folk are black.

At worst he was a bit insensitive and without hearing the context in which it was said it is difficult to know if he was a tongue in cheek.

You cannot equate flu and ebola.

I really don't know what your agenda is but it is bordering on paranoia as would appear to be Eni Aluko's.
    Ha ha my agenda? Calm down dear I couldn't give two fcuks about Sampson or Aluko in general, it has no bearing on my life. I just hate the way people justify being racist as if it's the ethnic minorities fault and they're too insensitive. I can guarantee you if the boot was on the other foot and we were the minority being abused then it wouldn't be ok. I can't argue anymore on the issue. Carry on being racist as you want and keep justifying your behaviour, I don't really care, if you're comfortable being like that then like I say doesn't affect me in the slightest. This board is full of racists desperate to claim their not when everything they say or do suggests otherwise.

Anyway that's enough for today, too long spent in the company of old bigots breaks my human spirit. Enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by LaughingMagpie View Post
    It seems that anyone that disagrees with your view is uninformed

No wonder this board is dying!
    Not at all. He simply hasn't been keeping up to date with developments on this case. It is to do with Sampson's ***ual improprieties in an earlier role NOT recent stuff about racist remarks. He hasn't been sacked for those.
    As for this board, what evidence is there that it's dying? People say that as a matter of habit. Can't you just laugh about it?

As for this board, what evidence is there that it's dying? People say that as a matter of habit. Can't you just laugh about it?
    It just gives some posters a feeling of superiority sid, as in, "This board used to be great, not so much now the likes of YOU contrbute."

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast