+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Samson sacked

Samson sacked

More PC clap trap, a good manager hounded out by people that just cannot handle the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Drowse View Post
    More PC clap trap, a good manager hounded out by people that just cannot handle the truth.
    Hah - I think you might need to wait for the full facts on this one...

Is your favourite song 'Fools rush in where angels fear to tread'?
    I started this fred two hours earlier. Why didn't you look?
    The reason is to do with inappropriate behaviour when he ran the 16 to 19 girls academy at Bristol. Go figure, as they say.

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    The reason is to do with inappropriate behaviour when he ran the 16 to 19 girls academy at Bristol. Go figure, as they say.
    But the Chief executive of the FA, Martin Glenn, says Sampson is clear to operate as a football coach. Go figure, as they say.

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    The same old "modern" race card gets played again, if the silly bitch Aluko were to be white & Sampson black or an immigrant, nothing would have been heard of this sorry saga.

A good manager laid to waste, I hope they never win another game.
    No I didn't read your post earlier, I find you a coward & offensive to all that is British.
    Last edited by Drowse; 20-09-2017 at 06:31 PM.

The same old "modern" race card gets played again, if the silly bitch Aluko were to be white & Sampson black or an immigrant, nothing would have been heard of this sorry saga.

No I didn't read your post earlier, I find you a coward & offensive to all that is British.

Sorry but I don't understand your thread apart from the ranting of a poor British white man, we're so downtrodden we get the pick of the jobs, women and are respected a whole lot more than ethnic minorities. I look around at the best jobs, best cars, best houses etc and they're owned by British White men like me and you. I'm not saying we don't earn it but this notion we're somehow second class citizens in our own country is bollox, we run the country.

Are you saying if Sampson was black and said to a white Aluko "hope your family don't bring ebola" that he'd of got away with it? Yeah you're probably right as Ebola has never been a big problem for Britons.

People can be racist you know even casually and it not be "PC claptrap" I'd say if you were manager of a national team and are using comments like that then you're a complete clown, so cocky in your position you don't even think about it. Well sorry but you have to act in a manner befitting your professional role. But yeah poor Mark Sampson...............

Edit - Infact I'll go say that to my black work colleagues and then when I get into my disciplinary meeting I'll say I'm the victim. Complete nonsense.
    Last edited by crazyfists; 20-09-2017 at 06:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfists View Post
    Sorry but I don't understand your thread apart from the ranting of a poor British white man, we're so downtrodden we get the pick of the jobs, women and are respected a whole lot more than ethnic minorities. I look around at the best jobs, best cars, best houses etc and they're owned by British White men like me and you. I'm not saying we don't earn it but this notion we're somehow second class citizens in our own country is bollox, we run the country.

Are you saying if Sampson was black and said to a white Aluko "hope your family don't bring ebola" that he'd of got away with it? Yeah you're probably right as Ebola has never been a big problem for Britons.

People can be racist you know even casually and it not be "PC claptrap" I'd say if you were manager of a national team and are using comments like that then you're a complete clown, so cocky in your position you don't even think about it. Well sorry but you have to act in a manner befitting your professional role. But yeah poor Mark Sampson...............

Edit - Infact I'll go say that to my black work colleagues and then when I get into my disciplinary meeting I'll say I'm the victim. Complete nonsense.
    Yawn

Yawn
    Amazingly mate that's what I thought to your often repeated "Oh us poor British white men are so hard done by"

I'm not, my male family members aren't or my mates. Stop using it to justify racism.

Ouch - Sid will reply with something along the lines of multi-culturalism blah blah, supporting minorities waffle waffle, tolerance mumble mumble, human rights cough cough.....oh, ........and Right Wing Tory scum will be in there somewhere.....I could be his speech-writer, just reassemble the same 20 phrases in a different order.....take it away El Sidney

Yawn, same old lefty clap trap.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast