+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Samson sacked

Quote Originally Posted by LaughingMagpie View Post
    That excuse ranks 2nd only to the one where despite losing 10 on the bounce Alan Hardy actually sacks John Sheridan for using bad language several weeks before
    So you think that the fact that he entered into a ***ual relationship with one or more of his 16 to 18 players was NOT grounds for sacking?
    Allegedly, it didn't come to light because the man responsible at the FA was replaced mid-term. Yes, the FA are a dog's breakfast but that's another story. I think political pressure has been applied and that the possibility of one of the young women taking the FA to court also played a part.

Quote Originally Posted by Drowse View Post
    Someone else please explain to this boring old dunce about the above statement he has made.
    Sigh !.
    For your education, Drowsy pants.

.While “race” refers to people who believe that a particular race is superior to all other races, “nationality” means the belief in belonging to a particular nation.
    2.When race can be defined by the bloodline, nationality is defined on the basis of borders, culture, tradition, culture, and language.
    3.“Nationality” has a broader meaning. On the contrary, persons who value race are only narrow-minded.
    4.“Nationality” pertains to a person’s region of birth or origin. “Race” is mainly determined by the color of the skin; race just says if you are white, black, or brown.
    5.Nationalists take pride in one’s nation whereas the racists would prejudice someone based on their race.

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    For your education, Drowsy pants.

.While “race” refers to people who believe that a particular race is superior to all other races, “nationality” means the belief in belonging to a particular nation.
    2.When race can be defined by the bloodline, nationality is defined on the basis of borders, culture, tradition, culture, and language.
    3.“Nationality” has a broader meaning. On the contrary, persons who value race are only narrow-minded.
    4.“Nationality” pertains to a person’s region of birth or origin. “Race” is mainly determined by the color of the skin; race just says if you are white, black, or brown.
    5.Nationalists take pride in one’s nation whereas the racists would prejudice someone based on their race.
    So if I'm proud of my race and my nationality...I'm a racist?

Strange, I was taught to respect my Country, my Queen, my flag, British achievements (sure, we made a few mistakes but nothing like the USA, Russia, China etc)...proud that half the world speaks English, that English Common Law exists in most of the West, the Commonwealth, cricket, rugby, billiards, tennis exported to the whole World...hundreds of inventions that have enriched Mankind, medicines, technology...there's lots to be proud of and wherever I go in the World people seem genuinely pleased to meet an Englishman.....especially when I tell them I'm NOT an American.

It strikes me that lots of people want to denigrate our achievements on here.... and drag us down to the lowest common denominator.

I hate it when I see huge areas of the UK looking like a middle-Eastern bazaar, where you never hear the mother-tongue spoken

I must be a Racist, a Racist that was taught to accept "others" but not to be swamped by wave after wave of them, where they even hate our culture and, once in place, do everything to smash us and kill us.....and no, I'm not apologising Sidney

Wrong, Old Pie! English, Scottish and Irish are nationalities NOT races.
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/1205551.stm

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post

Strange, I was taught to respect my Country, my Queen, my flag, British achievements (sure, we made a few mistakes but nothing like the USA, Russia, China etc)...proud that half the world speaks English, that English Common Law exists in most of the West, the Commonwealth, cricket, rugby, billiards, tennis exported to the whole World...hundreds of inventions that have enriched Mankind, medicines, technology...there's lots to be proud of and wherever I go in the World people seem genuinely pleased to meet an Englishman.....especially when I tell them I'm NOT an American.

It strikes me that lots of people want to denigrate our achievements on here.... and drag us down to the lowest common denominator.

I hate it when I see huge areas of the UK looking like a middle-Eastern bazaar, where you never hear the mother-tongue spoken

I must be a Racist, a Racist that was taught to accept "others" but not to be swamped by wave after wave of them, where they even hate our culture and, once in place, do everything to smash us and kill us.....and no, I'm not apologising Sidney
    This is the best put together post I have seen on a particular subject with all points covered concisely and correct without being in any way disparaging to Sid or any contributor on the topic.

Excellent Tarkers and congratulations - the first paragraph says it all.

Weird how very often the people who are the most proud of "their" country are the ones who have f00ked off to live somewhere else. I call it the Connery Effect.

I'm not proud of this country at all. Too many wazzocks. And the parasitic royal family.

Congrats, Serious, you have just achieved 'Patronising post of the year'. I thought you didn't believe in God?
    Of course I do Sidney and confirmed at St Peters in 1951 by Bishop Russel Barry.

Reference your other comment. If you like something then say so. Tarker's post was very well put together and factual.

Are you just being obtuse or are you really that thick?
    My post was not value-loaded but merely a way of discerning between race and nationality. A racist is someone who discriminates on grounds of race NOT someone who is proud of their race.
    Drowsy believes there is a Welsh race, an English race, a Scottish race and an Irish race. And he thinks I'm a dunce.
    Contrary to another post on here, the Welsh are not a race, they're a nationality. However, the Celts are loosely described as a race because they share an ancient culture. Strictly speaking, they're a sub-division of the caucasian race.

Are you just being obtuse or are you really that thick?
    My post was not value-loaded but merely a way of discerning between race and nationality. A racist is someone who discriminates on grounds of race NOT someone who is proud of their race.
    Drowsy believes there is a Welsh race, an English race, a Scottish race and an Irish race. And he thinks I'm a dunce.
    Contrary to another post on here, the Welsh are not a race, they're a nationality. However, the Celts are loosely described as a race because they share an ancient culture. Strictly speaking, they're a sub-division of the caucasian race.
    Google is a wonderful thing, you & fatty (soooooooo,politcally incorrect) must be looking through it all day long.

At a guess, good one, none of the tripe that you post has ever been learned by yourself, typical Corbynites, just follow the leftie pack of dogs, great unwashed & dole scroungers.

Quote Originally Posted by Drowse View Post
    Google is a wonderful thing, you & fatty (soooooooo,politcally incorrect) must be looking through it all day long.

At a guess, good one, none of the tripe that you post has ever been learned by yourself, typical Corbynites, just follow the leftie pack of dogs, great unwashed & dole scroungers.
    Haven't you got a Combat 18 meeting to go to?

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast