+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Samson sacked

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfists View Post
    ha ha my agenda? Calm down dear i couldn't give two fcuks about sampson or aluko in general, it has no bearing on my life. I just hate the way people justify being racist as if it's the ethnic minorities fault and they're too insensitive. I can guarantee you if the boot was on the other foot and we were the minority being abused then it wouldn't be ok. I can't argue anymore on the issue. Carry on being racist as you want and keep justifying your behaviour, i don't really care, if you're comfortable being like that then like i say doesn't affect me in the slightest. This board is full of racists desperate to claim their not when everything they say or do suggests otherwise.

Anyway that's enough for today, too long spent in the company of old bigots breaks my human spirit. Enjoy.
    qed

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfists View Post
    Ha ha my agenda? Calm down dear I couldn't give two fcuks about Sampson or Aluko in general, it has no bearing on my life. I just hate the way people justify being racist as if it's the ethnic minorities fault and they're too insensitive. I can guarantee you if the boot was on the other foot and we were the minority being abused then it wouldn't be ok. I can't argue anymore on the issue. Carry on being racist as you want and keep justifying your behaviour, I don't really care, if you're comfortable being like that then like I say doesn't affect me in the slightest. This board is full of racists desperate to claim their not when everything they say or do suggests otherwise.

Anyway that's enough for today, too long spent in the company of old bigots breaks my human spirit. Enjoy.
    Have you ever stopped to consider why 'old bigots' like us speak as we do? As Tarquin rightly pointed out earlier it was the 'norm' in our day and 99% of the time there was no malice meant. You see son, us 'old bigots' have lived through both that age and the one you know, so arguably we have more life experience if debated sensibly. If we oldsters really break your human spirit by what is said at times, then God help the future generation.

The problem with a lot of you youngsters is you're too easily led by the likes of PC and anything that slightly differs is wrong. Anyway to change the subject, if it's pissing down in Northampton as much as it is here in Woodborough, there's a chance Notts CCC may get a draw tomorrow which is of more interest than politics.

Quote Originally Posted by mattpie View Post
    Why doesn’t Drowse get banned from this forum for all this bull****?
    On what grounds specifically? If there's a post which actually crosses the line please don't hesitate to complain so we can take a look.
    Last edited by SwalePie; 21-09-2017 at 03:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    On what grounds specifically? If there's a post which actually crosses the line please don't hesitate to complain so we can take a look.
    I have not said anything whatsoever that would upset a normal human being, but then again we have a bunch of lefties that inhabit this board, who,want anything & everything banned that does not fit into their Corbyn fuelled agenda.

God knows what will happen to this once great country if these minority moaning gits ever have the power to actually change the British way of life.

Sampson is the victim of a witch hunt, by the pc infested FA, who are not fit for purpose, just like lunatic lefties.

Ban me if you will, not much bothered, I will still be walking my dogs from High Hawsker to RHB, no problem.

Quote Originally Posted by seriouspie View Post
    Have you ever stopped to consider why 'old bigots' like us speak as we do? As Tarquin rightly pointed out earlier it was the 'norm' in our day and 99% of the time there was no malice meant. You see son, us 'old bigots' have lived through both that age and the one you know, so arguably we have more life experience if debated sensibly. If we oldsters really break your human spirit by what is said at times, then God help the future generation.

The problem with a lot of you youngsters is you're too easily led by the likes of PC and anything that slightly differs is wrong. Anyway to change the subject, if it's pissing down in Northampton as much as it is here in Woodborough, there's a chance Notts CCC may get a draw tomorrow which is of more interest than politics.
    Eh eh - yes remember the old one about the Englishman, the Scotsman and the Irishman? You'll have to remember it because I'll be an old bigotted racist if I repeat it on here

Sticks and stones etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Drowse View Post
    I have not said anything whatsoever that would upset a normal human being, but then again we have a bunch of lefties that inhabit this board, who,want anything & everything banned that does not fit into their Corbyn fuelled agenda.

God knows what will happen to this once great country if these minority moaning gits ever have the power to actually change the British way of life.

Sampson is the victim of a witch hunt, by the pc infested FA, who are not fit for purpose, just like lunatic lefties.

Ban me if you will, not much bothered, I will still be walking my dogs from High Hawsker to RHB, no problem.
    Another example :

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england...ester-41337127

Quote Originally Posted by seriouspie View Post

Congrats, Serious, you have just achieved 'Patronising post of the year'. I thought you didn't believe in God?

Quote Originally Posted by Old_pie View Post
    Eh eh - yes remember the old one about the Englishman, the Scotsman and the Irishman? You'll have to remember it because I'll be an old bigotted racist if I repeat it on here

Sticks and stones etc.
    Wrong, Old Pie! English, Scottish and Irish are nationalities NOT races.

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    It is to do with Sampson's ***ual improprieties in an earlier role NOT recent stuff about racist remarks. He hasn't been sacked for those.
    That excuse ranks 2nd only to the one where despite losing 10 on the bounce Alan Hardy actually sacks John Sheridan for using bad language several weeks before

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    Wrong, Old Pie! English, Scottish and Irish are nationalities NOT races.
    Someone else please explain to this boring old dunce about the above statement he has made.
    Sigh !.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast