+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Sell Out V Ipswich

Sell Out V Ipswich

This is what will happen ALL season if we perform on the pitch, Awesome Saturday cant come soon enough.

I'm praying I get the finances to get to a game this season, we are playing good stuff and the attitude from the squad is awesome, really enjoying this season so far

Quote Originally Posted by CLIVETHELEEDSFAN View Post
    I'm praying I get the finances to get to a game this season, we are playing good stuff and the attitude from the squad is awesome, really enjoying this season so far

Hoping to get to a few myself this season clive..must say at the moment money is too tight to mention..am even considering male prostitution to try and get a few extra quid..not sure how much you charge for 10 seconds tho

Quote Originally Posted by Rev72 View Post
    Hoping to get to a few myself this season clive..must say at the moment money is too tight to mention..am even considering male prostitution to try and get a few extra quid..not sure how much you charge for 10 seconds tho
    Thought you'd prefer thirds and fourths Rev ;

Definitely much harder getting tickets this season. Should have kept my membership....good to see the fans coming back and loads of kids v Ipswich.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)