+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What a load of shyte

What a load of shyte

2-0 and Hal time, second half, ZERO shots ZERO goals, sure I heard McCann say we were going to have a go, five in midfield over ran all night, never pushed up, to many passes went astray, one decent chance in first half, apart from that, nothing

Quote Originally Posted by jdfc View Post
    2-0 and Hal time, second half, ZERO shots ZERO goals, sure I heard McCann say we were going to have a go, five in midfield over ran all night, never pushed up, to many passes went astray, one decent chance in first half, apart from that, nothing
    Lay a lot of the blame at our greedy board of directors, we lost 4000 fans from utd game mainly imo down to pricing....

Atmosphere was akin to a junior match

First 30 minutes was decent, but last hour was bordering on embaressing

Quote Originally Posted by GB72 View Post
    Lay a lot of the blame at our greedy board of directors, we lost 4000 fans from utd game mainly imo down to pricing....

Atmosphere was akin to a junior match

First 30 minutes was decent, but last hour was bordering on embaressing
    Mainly down to pricing? Almost entirely in my opinion.

That and the fact that we were out as soon as the draw was made.

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post

Mainly for me....but vast majority

Why oh why didnt we give Celtic whole mainstand if we wanted to maximise income

Celtic didn't fill their end as it was.

Sold all there tickets though

Lot of them buy tickets whether they go or not to guarantee tickets for future games

Like a points system

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post

See I find that a bit defeatist.

Every now and then somebody can win a cup without having to beat Celtic or rangers but it dosent happen often.

Some people will prioritise 7th or 8th over a cup win. I don't.

Cup wins are what keeps folk going back not constant relegation fodder in spl ( check out killie and Patrick's league crowds).

If we are giving up on the cups and no club out with tic and gers can win the league then to quote mixu "What's the ****ing point"?

I always find it fascinating that folk will find money for USA jollies and palace friendlies but a game that's £6 overpriced is a no no.

Just tells me that for plenty it's about the (for want of a better word) jolly and much much less about supporting a team.

If that was my thing I'd book a holiday in magaluf or Benidorm rather than jolly it up at the guise of going to the football.

Scumbags. Sectarian scumbags.

Wouldn't give them anymore air never mind tickets.

Find it strange that you don't see a £6 difference being a problem, yet you bought a concession ticket

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)