+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Leicester at the Walkers Bowl

Leicester at the Walkers Bowl

What do we think?

Decent chance of progressing i reckon....

Quote Originally Posted by Jezleeds View Post
    What do we think?

Decent chance of progressing i reckon....
    I'm not so sure - I reckon they'll probably put out a stronger team than some of the other teams still left in the competition.

Still, you can only deal with what's put in front of you.....

Just looked at the team they put out against Liverpool - you might be right after all as that's definitely not their first team by any stretch (maybe six or seven?).

Come on Leeds!

Quote Originally Posted by Orgoner View Post
    Just looked at the team they put out against Liverpool - you might be right after all as that's definitely not their first team by any stretch (maybe six or seven?).

Come on Leeds!
    Shame it's an away match, would have liked to see a big scalp taken at ER. Never mind, let's see if we can spoil Linekers day a bit.

Their team versus Liverpool:

12 Ben Hamer
    16 Aleksandar Dragovic
    5 Wes Morgan
    3 Ben Chilwell
    18 Daniel Amartey
    21 Vicente Iborra
    25 Wilfred Ndidi (sub Choudhury)
    7 Demarai Gray
    11 Marc Albrighton
    19 Islam Slimani
    23 Leonardo Ulloa (sub Okazaki)

SUBSTITUTES
    8 Kelechi Iheanacho
    38 Hamza Choudhury (used)
    17 Eldin Jakupovic
    29 Yohan Benalouane
    13 Ahmed Musa
    20 Shinji Okazaki
    23 Leonardo Ulloa (used)
    26 Riyad Mahrez

Very doable ... as WTF was also quoted as saying on one of his recent school ground "outings"

I predict the Leicester 11 vs Leeds will be

Hamer Simpson chilwell Morgan Maguire James gray king Albrighton vardy iheanacho

Decent draw for us - straight up or down the M1 should take a full following to show 'em what a real atmosphere is like !

They've won it already "allegedly" - Mmm. .............
    https://www.foxestalk.co.uk/topic/11...eeds-h/?page=2.

Quote Originally Posted by MrsORichSenior View Post
    Decent draw for us - straight up or down the M1 should take a full following to show 'em what a real atmosphere is like !

They've won it already "allegedly" - Mmm. .............
    https://www.foxestalk.co.uk/topic/11...eeds-h/?page=2.
    I guess they signed Hubris with any cash they might've received for Drinkwater......

Quote Originally Posted by jimmybn View Post
    Very doable ... as WTF was also quoted as saying on one of his recent school ground "outings"
    Jimmy, you're clearly suffering from some mental disease. I genuinely think you need some help. Go see someone who can help you to determine the difference between "real life" events (as in something you might be seriously affected by, physically or mentally), and "fluff and nonsense" matters that you should be able to ignore (or at least get less worked up).

Of course its always possible that your incessant reference to me, usually in derogatory terms, is akin to the situation where the boy teases the girl he really likes. If that's true, I can only say that I'm flattered, but already spoken for, (and you're not the right gender, but I'm sure you'll find someone, some day).

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)