+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Forecast for the Morton game.

Forecast for the Morton game.

Hard one to call in my opinion.
    Much as Mackinnon has been maligned by many (myself included) he's still managed to grind out the results if not the performances.
    But you have to think that our luck will run out eventually.
    Best I can see is a draw but if Morton score first then it'll be a struggle.
    Or maybe this'll be the week when it all comes together and we dish out a sound thrashing.
    And so to bed

Quote Originally Posted by An old shed boy View Post
    Hard one to call in my opinion.
    Much as Mackinnon has been maligned by many (myself included) he's still managed to grind out the results if not the performances.
    But you have to think that our luck will run out eventually.
    Best I can see is a draw but if Morton score first then it'll be a struggle.
    Or maybe this'll be the week when it all comes together and we dish out a sound thrashing.
    And so to bed
    Hardest game to call for a long time. Hope Ray picks the right team, doesnt rely on his favourites and really goes for it in this game!

Think in the last 2 games that Morton have come back to win from a goal down, maybe home and away as well!

17 degrees centigrade, mostly cloudy, 12mph wind.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    chance of rain?

1 up front, sh1t performance. Result debatable.

Eh think we'll win it 2-1, backs to the wall last 10 mins.

Quote Originally Posted by arabian_ian View Post
    1 up front, sh1t performance. Result debatable.
    to be fair we only have one fit (well getting there) striker - sticking Paul up there as well is a waste of time. If only folk on here had screamed for a big tall striker maybe Ray would have listened......

...oh wait a min

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie arab View Post
    Eh think we'll win it 2-1, backs to the wall last 10 mins.

why will they bring on a gay sub for last 10 mins?

ill get me coat

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    Amusing Terry but how do you think the game will go.

I think we'll win 1-0.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)