+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Yids

Yids

Will Yiadom be fit BEFORE, or after the international break?????
    Can/would we stop him joining up with Ghana if they call him up? Who has the final say?

Can't stop it unless he's injured and I'm not certain how close to fitness he is .

My opinion is he should be offered a new deal and competitive in terms of the league we are in .

If the new ownership want to put a marker down then here's their chance .

Mr Bean will need to see his stats before any talk of deals. If Mr Bean likey then deal, if Mr Bean no likey, no deal.

I can't see him playing for Barnsley again to be honest. There's one thing being fit and another thing being match fit. Which will take time.

If he's fit enough, let him go play for Ghana. At least he might get some game time under his belt. Might also put him back in the shop window...?

I'm concerned at the anti-Semitic nature of this thread using the term "yids".

Surely this is against Board rules ?

FA Respect.

Quote Originally Posted by Old Goat View Post
    If he's fit enough, let him go play for Ghana. At least he might get some game time under his belt. Might also put him back in the shop window...?
    Never mind shop window mate , keep the bugger here , not many better full backs than Yids and he can play both flanks equally well .

Let's start building a team here now and put all that selling game behind us .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Never mind shop window mate , keep the bugger here , not many better full backs than Yids and he can play both flanks equally well .

Let's start building a team here now and put all that selling game behind us .
    Let's say Swansea came back in for him do you think we'd match there wage offer ?

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post

FA Respect.
    Did you miss the tongue in cheek smiley off that post SB?

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post

FA Respect.
    It's worse because Yids is plural. It's double the disdain. How dare they?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast