+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Man City!!

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    It was unusual for us to visit Wembley this week Abbo in what was only the 3rd round after all. Its not right is it, when a club side play at the home of the Final itself!.
    So you've got Manslaughter City in the next round eh (and I call them that because both the Manc clubs get away with blatant moider on the pitch lol). What do you all think then about Guardiola's alleged comments this week about how pointless the Lg cup allegedly is ?.
    He's absolutely right but it's not gonna spoil a good awayday!!

Quote Originally Posted by Evewolf65 View Post
    So am I !!
    It looks like we're up in the third tier behind the goal. Another stadium where the players will look like dots on the pitch below!

I'm in block 315, you can see find your exact seat location in link below.

Click Here For Details

Quote Originally Posted by Evewolf65 View Post
    He's absolutely right but it's not gonna spoil a good awayday!!
    Does that mean you dont rate the competition either Eve ?.
    It certainly doesnt have the appeal to it like it used to have, for whatever reason but it annoys me when the so called top clubs get to chop and change and treat it with discontempt, especially in these earlier rounds.

Ticket allocation sold out, i just all those on here have managed to get one!

Quote Originally Posted by TheDing View Post
    Planning on going to this one with Plater, Chimp and Voddy plus a couple of others
    All our tickets are purchased and collected mate

Quote Originally Posted by theplater View Post
    All our tickets are purchased and collected mate
    Yes I know mate Voddy kindly put photographic evidence on social media to prove so...
    Gav are you traveling with Kford Wolves?

Quote Originally Posted by TheDing View Post
    Yes I know mate Voddy kindly put photographic evidence on social media to prove so...
    Gav are you traveling with Kford Wolves?
    Yes i am, what about all of you?

Quote Originally Posted by wolves71 View Post
    Yes i am, what about all of you?
    Yes mate booked my seat on Friday

More tickets are going to be made available for the game, season ticket holders only.

Forgot to add Plater, Voddy, Chimp and Chimps sister are traveling up with the official supporters club.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)