+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Old Posters

Old Posters

Hello All

Forgive me if this has been asked allready, but what has happened to SMsW? Allways used to post on here

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903 View Post
    Hello All

Forgive me if this has been asked allready, but what has happened to SMsW? Allways used to post on here
    I heard it was a tragic accident around christmas time. As he went to fell his Christmas tree he was attacked he was attacked by a rabid owl who was twit twooing in the same tree. In a set of extremely unfortunate circumstances the chainsaw he was using slipped out his grasp when the owl first unleashed the fury taking off his left hand in the process but instead of the chainsaw landing on the ground it bounced on a kids trampoline that someone had thoughtlessly fly tipped spun up and took the remaining right hand with it. Now he cant use a keyboard. So I heard anyway.

Now what happened to Jessi on the other hand, is far far to graphic for on here.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    I heard it was a tragic accident around christmas time. As he went to fell his Christmas tree he was attacked he was attacked by a rabid owl who was twit twooing in the same tree. In a set of extremely unfortunate circumstances the chainsaw he was using slipped out his grasp when the owl first unleashed the fury taking off his left hand in the process but instead of the chainsaw landing on the ground it bounced on a kids trampoline that someone had thoughtlessly fly tipped spun up and took the remaining right hand with it. Now he cant use a keyboard. So I heard anyway.

Now what happened to Jessi on the other hand, is far far to graphic for on here.
    Can he not use a straw or a drinks stirrer, held in his mouth to press the keyboard?

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Can he not use a straw or a drinks stirrer, held in his mouth to press the keyboard?
    He could get the same computer that Stephen Hawking uses.

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    He could get the same computer that Stephen Hawking uses.
    Not the actual one Stephen Hawkings uses, he wouldn't be able to go on facebook or run a diagnostics test when his mobility scooter breaks down.

Thanks for the informative update

I was speaking with him at half time on Saturday.

He seemed surprisingly mobile

I heard SMsW tried this and was dissapointed

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    I heard SMsW tried this and was dissapointed

This would explain the lack of posts from SMSW ...

Have to say that I missed Euromeister over the summer.........

If I think back to when I first started posting here, there was the likes of Caddycarhandle, Kelt, Terence&Philip.

Some of the banter on here was amazing.

Most of all, I miss EaststandElsie trying to tell us how good the Jutes were compared to us. She must still be greeting in her caravan!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast