+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ryanair reactions

Ryanair reactions

We are wary of using them now and those whose flights have been cancelled for booked holidays after 14 days won't get compensation, whilst others are stranded abroad, phone lines are clogged and you have to pay premium charges to wait is leading to very bad PR.
    Is this O'Learys Ratner moment?

Absolutely ridiculous from Ryanair..Only travelled with them once and they ripped me off ...Never again.. Government ought to fine him millions the robbing Bastid

We have booked to go with them to the Nuremburg Xmas markets and I stand to lose the hotel reservations which are fully booked and paid for.

The bloke is starting to look a clown that has no consideration for his customers whatsoever.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    We have booked to go with them to the Nuremburg Xmas markets and I stand to lose the hotel reservations which are fully booked and paid for.

The bloke is starting to look a clown that has no consideration for his customers whatsoever.
    Yes he has always treated passengers with contempt as he knows best.
    Hopefully it will be fixed by then, but the man is getting his come uppance and his staff may rebel. He's now apparently telling pilots to change their leave. They have turned down an offer of money and want better conditions.
    Could get worse before it gets better.

look on the bright side ,if worse comes to worse,you can always go to the Lincoln christmas market ..Much nearer to home TEC ..

Quote Originally Posted by oldcolner View Post
    We are wary of using them now and those whose flights have been cancelled for booked holidays after 14 days won't get compensation, whilst others are stranded abroad, phone lines are clogged and you have to pay premium charges to wait is leading to very bad PR.
    Is this O'Learys Ratner moment?
    He's been running a Ratner style operation for many years now and he doesn't give a ****e. We got stuffed with them over ten years ago now and I said I'd never use them again, if the only way we could go somewhere was by Ryanair, then we'd go somewhere else.

I don't have that much sympathy for those caught out by this farce, surely everyone knows by now that Ryanair customer service is non existent, that you just don't matter to them, and they'll dump on you without the slightest hesitation.. Knowing this, if you book with them, you ask for all you get imo.

Problem solved. Book an Air Canada flight to Toronto, drive 100 km’s west to Kitchener and visit our Christmas market. Bring your winter woolies though, may be snowing.

http://www.christkindl.ca/

For traditional German cuisine, Concordia club is highly recommended.

www.concordiaclub.ca

We also have an Oktoberfest, not quite Munich standards, lots of fun nonetheless.

http://www.oktoberfest.ca/

Lots of German heritage around these parts, Kitchener was formerly known as Berlin, until wisely changed in 1916, during WW1.

Brought to you by the unofficial Kitchener Chamber of Commerce.

Next year perhaps?

Another complication for O'Leary
    Insurance companies won't pay out on cancelled hotels or cars as a result of cancelled flights.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ellations.html

I don't see how this is a complication for O'Leary OC, it's the poor sods who have booked on his airline who'll be out of pocket, it won't affect him, and he won't give a toss.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)