+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: OT: The Vietnam War TV series

OT: The Vietnam War TV series

Watching the Ken Burns series on Vietnam. Recommended unless you're a blinkered leftie like MMM, John2, Kerr or Brassgnat who already "know" all white people are evil and to whom facts are a mere inconvenience.

Quote Originally Posted by monty_rhodes View Post
    Watching the Ken Burns series on Vietnam. Recommended unless you're a blinkered leftie like MMM, John2, Kerr or Brassgnat who already "know" all white people are evil and to whom facts are a mere inconvenience.
    Still no comeback on the Lukaku thread then, where, once again you shouted your mouth about me and others, without actually looking at my avatar, still chuckling at you to be honest, i'll hve a look at the series, always open minded to factual stuff, it is factual isn't it? because i know you have a penchant for fiction.....

I shall have to check out the Lukaku thread and get back to you. Far from having a penchant for fiction I never read the stuff. Glad you are chuckling although I nearly died laughing when you reminded me that you're "always open minded". Classic! You really are an rrse and I don't know why I retain a certain affection for you.

Just had a look. Your avatar is, as Cam would say, far too small. I have no idea what it's supposed to be but clearly you think it references your right on pro-Mel politics. Good for you.

I shall have to check out the Lukaku thread and get back to you. Far from having a penchant for fiction I never read the stuff. Glad you are chuckling although I nearly died laughing when you reminded me that you're "always open minded". Classic! You really are an rrse and I don't know why I retain a certain affection for you.
    So glad you have an affection for me, so cute!, now, once again your lack of attention to detail lets you down, as i did say "always open minded to factual stuff"...what i'm not 'open minded' to is homophobic, racist jingoistic type posters...now, if you don't read fiction, i suggest you compile a book of all your posts on here, because thy're the biggest collection of fiction i've ever read...

Just had a look. Your avatar is, as Cam would say, far too small. I have no idea what it's supposed to be but clearly you think it references your right on pro-Mel politics. Good for you.
    What it references, quite plainly, is that i chose an avatar from a scene from Blazing Saddles, one of my favourite films, so your assumptions of my personal opinions are quite clearly incorrect, you really should stop jumping to conclusions about folk fella, it shows you up for what you are.

Quote Originally Posted by millmoormagic View Post
    So glad you have an affection for me, so cute!, now, once again your lack of attention to detail lets you down, as i did say "always open minded to factual stuff"...what i'm not 'open minded' to is homophobic, racist jingoistic type posters...now, if you don't read fiction, i suggest you compile a book of all your posts on here, because thy're the biggest collection of fiction i've ever read...
    My dear boy, you certainly know how to wound. I won't lower myself to a slanging match but as for my posts always being "fiction" perhaps you should reread several which are generally accepted as ground breaking - eg, my Grenfell Tower thread, my Jimmy Saville thread and more controversially my "Terrorists will Come in Disguised as Asylum Seekers" thread which were all clearly fiction. Rrse.

Btw, you complete rrse. I have no objection to being labelled "jingoistic" and consider your definition of "racist" to be simply and obviously wrong. However, I do challenge you to point up where I have been homophobic. Long before you lads stopped beating up "puffs" and decided to become all PC I have had many gay friends, value them enormously and have never ever countenanced any form of discrimination towards them. What people get up to in bed has never concerned me so you can f*ck right off there.

My dear boy, you certainly know how to wound. I won't lower myself to a slanging match but as for my posts always being "fiction" perhaps you should reread several which are generally accepted as ground breaking - eg, my Grenfell Tower thread, my Jimmy Saville thread and more controversially my "Terrorists will Come in Disguised as Asylum Seekers" thread which were all clearly fiction. Rrse.
    "Lower yourself to a slanging match" Now, you're the one who has consistently called me petty little school playground names, clearly, i havent responded in like, because quite frankly it's pathetic, so, run along to your alter ego, call me some more childish names, and have a good think about what you're actually posting, consistently, there's a good chap.

Btw, you complete rrse. I have no objection to being labelled "jingoistic" and consider your definition of "racist" to be simply and obviously wrong. However, I do challenge you to point up where I have been homophobic. Long before you lads stopped beating up "puffs" and decided to become all PC I have had many gay friends, value them enormously and have never ever countenanced any form of discrimination towards them. What people get up to in bed has never concerned me so you can f*ck right off there.
    There you go again, childish names, sticks and stones and all that, now, if the cap fits, then wear it fella.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast