+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: You can always tell when they aren't doing too well.....

You can always tell when they aren't doing too well.....

Ever increasing number of threads devoted to us and the other neighbours

Some things never change.

Quote Originally Posted by Newcy Wolf View Post
    Ever increasing number of threads devoted to us and the other neighbours

Some things never change.
    Pitiful innit? It's so sad I can't even be bothered to go over there with the big stick!!

The trouble is that fans of sandwell town like living in the past, celebrating any black country or brummie derby is like adding another trophy to the dust filled cabinet that has stood empty for nearly 50 years. Even their last cup win was so long ago that many of their fans were too young or not even born to witness it.

Quote Originally Posted by wolves71 View Post
    The trouble is that fans of sandwell town like living in the past, celebrating any black country or brummie derby is like adding another trophy to the dust filled cabinet that has stood empty for nearly 50 years. Even their last cup win was so long ago that many of their fans were too young or not even born to witness it.
    That's one thing I've never understood with them.

They go on about the "great" sides of the 60's that won a couple of cups.
    Other cup winners of that decade include QPR, Blues, Norwich and Swindon. Yes, Swindon.

Kind of puts things into perspective?

As for the other "great" side in the late 70's, well they won.....oh.

Best not talk about the 50's.

You are totally correct, they do tend to treat victories against locals as some kind of trophy but tend to leave out the Villa, a club they could only dream of competing with overall yet they would still base the competition on the last couple of years or so.

Have you wandered onto the wrong board yet again, eh Gaz ?.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Have you wandered onto the wrong board yet again, eh Gaz ?.
    Yet again? Didn't know I was confined to barracks and that you're the FM MP

My video post is on topic here as it refers to us contusing to sing about beating @rsenal in 1969. I do find it odd but each to their own eh.

Quote Originally Posted by gaz1959 View Post
    Yet again? Didn't know I was confined to barracks and that you're the FM MP

My video post is on topic here as it refers to us contusing to sing about beating @rsenal in 1969. I do find it odd but each to their own eh.

Quote Originally Posted by gaz1959 View Post
    Yet again? Didn't know I was confined to barracks and that you're the FM MP.
    Sense of humour bypass, everybody please step aside while this operation is complete. And lets say lol again here because its so popular with fans.

Looking for a reaction acido?
    Carry on, you may get one.

Then you can go tell everyone about it.

Again.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)