+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What The ƒuck Is Our Best 11?

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    He wasn't being asked to play left back though was he?

It was the same against Kilmarnock.

He was being asked to play in some weird formation which meant he was far to far up the park.

I admit that I give Consi a fair bit more leeway than most, given that he was donsdaft jnr's best pal at school.

He's had a great career with the Dons, perhaps better than he would have had if all things were as we would have liked it to be.

He's a decent enough left back though.

The problem is that managers think they have world class players capable of following complicated instructions.
    He hasn't had a great career with the Dons he has been part of some of our worst results in recent times.

I'm surprised you like him after he dressed up in drag for his stagger considering you keep calling McLean "a poof"

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    GMS is a bit of a lightweight and Stewart is really slow but do you not think half the problem is they are not getting a decent run in the team?

I don't think either of them playing one week and being dropped the next game is doing them or us any good,Hayes was in and out of the team at the beginning of his time with us and he looked pysh as well.
    I cant really comment on stewart because i havent seen much of him even in his dundee days but ive seen alot of GMS playing mainly on tv when with TSMSTID and with the victims and he never impressed me anytime i seen him play and i said when we signed him he was lightweight and a fairy but hope he proved me wrong,unfortunately he's proved me right,doesnt matter how many games he plays,he's ****e imo

Red star torphins

Like them or not we are stuck with them until January at least I would rather play one of them out wide instead of Christie who is clearly not a winger/wide player.
    Oh I don't disagree.
    Christie HAS to play at "10"
    That leaves two out wide from Stewart, Wright & Mackay-Steven.
    Good luck getting 2 out of those 3 to be
    1) consistent
    2) creative
    3) if playing poorly, to work hard.

We're at least one winger short.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    Oh I don't disagree.
    Christie HAS to play at "10"
    That leaves two out wide from Stewart, Wright & Mackay-Steven.
    Good luck getting 2 out of those 3 to be
    1) consistent
    2) creative
    3) if playing poorly, to work hard.

We're at least one winger short.
    I don't think it's as bad as you think,according to a lot of people on here McGinn was never consistent or hard working and very rarely creative.

He hasn't had a great career with the Dons he has been part of some of our worst results in recent times.

I'm surprised you like him after he dressed up in drag for his stagger considering you keep calling McLean "a poof"

I didn't say I liked him, I don't know him, he was a mate of my sons.

I dare say he's had a better playing career than you.

Best starting 11 is one minus Considine and Reynolds.

Shay, McLean and Shinnie have also underperformed this season based on previous seasons form. Need all of them back to form ASAP.

O'Connor and Arnason would by my Central pair.

Ball looks absolutely p1sh too.

I don't think it's as bad as you think,according to a lot of people on here McGinn was never consistent or hard working and very rarely creative.
    If Niall McGinn was here now, he'd be our best wide player.
    By a mile.

DM, is to loyal to his players. Sometimes thats not a bad thing.
    However, when you had out contract extentions to Defenders at the end of their usefullness you begin to wonder why. Why, does help the squad.

Personally, apart from Shay, I dont have faith in Reynolds, Considine, its not their commitment, its based on footballing ability or lack of it. Aimless punts up the park, inability to pass a ball two yards to a fellow Red etc.

Finally, the lack of determination and urgently is most worrying. You cannot complete on the field if no have controlled aggression what so ever

At the moment we are playing like whimps. Show some bottle on Sunday AFC or its going to be a long season adhead

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    I didn't say I liked him, I don't know him, he was a mate of my sons.

I dare say he's had a better playing career than you.
    No sh*t

I dare say McLean is a better player than you but that doesn't stop you from slagging him off.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    If Niall McGinn was here now, he'd be our best wide player.
    By a mile.
    There would still be folk moaning about how pysh he is like they did when he was here.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast