+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: McBrewer though...

I am glad that ermmmmm no longer supports us,good riddance

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    I am glad that ermmmmm no longer supports us,good riddance
    I agree twohat of the highest order mate,never heard from him until the Ched thing.Gray(post6) is correct abart the lincoln based Donny fan,weirdo. UTCB
    Last edited by rodcurrie; 23-09-2017 at 05:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    I agree twohat of the highest order mate,never heard from him until the Ched thing.Gray(post6) is correct abart the lincoln based Donny fan,weirdo. UTCB
    Kevin is a regular contributor on Toby Fosters morning show and he talks a lot of sense about things. It's a pity he can't see his way to support his club after all ' wi all Blades arn't wi'

Quote Originally Posted by charliejoejohn2 View Post
    Kevin is a regular contributor on Toby Fosters morning show and he talks a lot of sense about things. It's a pity he can't see his way to support his club after all ' wi all Blades arn't wi'
    I won't listen to Foster and the Evans hater's voice gets on mi nerves,so as Blockmod said good riddance as far as i'm concerned Charlie mi owd pal. UTCB

I won't listen to Foster and the Evans hater's voice gets on mi nerves,so as Blockmod said good riddance as far as i'm concerned Charlie mi owd pal. UTCB
    Ermmmmmmm! As you say Rod it's all about opinions

if yer remember the lads that came to Treeton from Wath Main tha'll remember we talked like Ermmmmm Kevin Rod!!

I’m sorry but I don’t think that Kevin was ever a Blade, he just latched onto us because of Evans. We all had our various views on the Evans saga, but he was totally obsessed, ringing up at every opportunity morning and night and every week even to the national stations to condemn him and United when he thought we might have him back.

Radio Sheffield finally stopped him talking about Evans after he’d cleared his name (although he got s few digs in before), and so he decided to announce that he would no longer support United and changed his alllegance to Barnsley.

Forgetting all the rights and wrongs regarding the Evans saga, I could fully understand him voting with his feet on principle and stopping going (if he ever did go) or just losing interest, but would any genuine lifelong fan of any club just change allegiance and simply start following another club like that at his age?Listening to him now, he talks as if he’s supported the Bucket Bangers all his life.

Quote Originally Posted by charliejoejohn2 View Post
    if yer remember the lads that came to Treeton from Wath Main tha'll remember we talked like Ermmmmm Kevin Rod!!
    Yes but from what i remember ya weren't as annoyingly borin as the new Barnsley fan. I spose it's a fair exchange after owd Dickie Bird was wearin BLADES colours in the recent game at BDBL eh? UTCB

Yes but from what i remember ya weren't as annoyingly borin as the new Barnsley fan. I spose it's a fair exchange after owd Dickie Bird was wearin BLADES colours in the recent game at BDBL eh? UTCB
    Do you remember Muck Tub Rod that was a deputy from Wath Main. Now he was more boring he is grunter. I used to like Terry Whitehead even though he was a grunter and his dad Charlie Drake.

Brewer on NOW,i'm not here to praise or grumble.......................then all he does is GRUMBLE about how poor his pig team was.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast