+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: McBrewer though...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

McBrewer though...

Mick makes Brian the Blade’s views look considered. Anybody else hear the sad fool tonight?

But what’s happened to Kevin the Barnsley ‘Blade’? He was such a big lifelong Blade but it seems that us playing Ched was to much for him and he’s now Kevin the lifelong Tyke.

Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post
    Mick makes Brian the Blade’s views look considered. Anybody else hear the sad fool tonight?

But what’s happened to Kevin the Barnsley ‘Blade’? He was such a big lifelong Blade but it seems that us playing Ched was to much for him and he’s now Kevin the lifelong Tyke.

Didn't hear McBrewer or footy heaven last night. What did the "I want my own radio show" pig have to say Gray?

Ranting about Gagies twitter. This man has real problems. He's a nobody that's been built up by Radio Pig as he's one of the few contributers to a once great program. Same with the Pitsmoor Pillock and Barmy Brian. The only ones I like to listen to are Optimistic Blade, 2-1 Kevin Brian from Rotherham and Doncaster Derek. The rest are a waste of time.

Quote Originally Posted by mahatmafoot View Post
    Ranting about Gagies twitter. This man has real problems. He's a nobody that's been built up by Radio Pig as he's one of the few contributers to a once great program. Same with the Pitsmoor Pillock and Barmy Brian. The only ones I like to listen to are Optimistic Blade, 2-1 Kevin Brian from Rotherham and Doncaster Derek. The rest are a waste of time.
    Doncaster Derek is a Blade hating snake....ask Rod.

Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post

McBrewe is just one of those type's who likes to hear the sound of his own voice and opinion,all these radio shows he visits on a daily basis have given him the perfect tool to do it,how he gets any work done is beyond me.

He came on Radio Sheffield on Monday procrastinating about Kevin Gage's "tweet" about that flimsy blue wall that has been erected to separate home and away fans at the Leppings Lane turnstiles,KG got a load of abuse fro pigs on Twitter so he deleted it.

On Mondays show the gobonlegs McBrewe had a reyt go about how this KG tweet could cause trouble o the day of the game,presenter said well we will ask KG on Tuesday nites show because he along with the Opera singer will be here live.

Tuesdays show comes along and up pops gobonlegs McBrewe second caller to procrastinate even more about the tweet and how it will cause trouble at the game,KG told him that it was just lighthearted banter but some (pigs) had taken it the wrong way as you would expect,so it was deleted.

My opinion is that the barrier is a pile of cack and if the Blades get a win on Sunday the Pig Morons will smash it down to get at Blades fans.

Kevin from Barnsley would like to just be known as that in future,he is no longer a Blade due to us signing you know who,(horses mouth on a show a few weeks back)

So he wants to support another team because a not guilty man was found innocent. Well good riddance. Bet he believes that none of the Barnsley players have ever played away. ( Not in a football sense ). Just naive and stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by CHIPBUTTYBLADE View Post
    McBrewe is just one of those type's who likes to hear the sound of his own voice and opinion,all these radio shows he visits on a daily basis have given him the perfect tool to do it,how he gets any work done is beyond me.

He came on Radio Sheffield on Monday procrastinating about Kevin Gage's "tweet" about that flimsy blue wall that has been erected to separate home and away fans at the Leppings Lane turnstiles,KG got a load of abuse fro pigs on Twitter so he deleted it.

On Mondays show the gobonlegs McBrewe had a reyt go about how this KG tweet could cause trouble o the day of the game,presenter said well we will ask KG on Tuesday nites show because he along with the Opera singer will be here live.

Tuesdays show comes along and up pops gobonlegs McBrewe second caller to procrastinate even more about the tweet and how it will cause trouble at the game,KG told him that it was just lighthearted banter but some (pigs) had taken it the wrong way as you would expect,so it was deleted.

My opinion is that the barrier is a pile of cack and if the Blades get a win on Sunday the Pig Morons will smash it down to get at Blades fans.

Kevin from Barnsley would like to just be known as that in future,he is no longer a Blade due to us signing you know who,(horses mouth on a show a few weeks back)
    I bet errrrrrrrrm Kevin hasn’t been near the Lane in 50 years.

I heard the bit where McBrewer had picked up on the Gage’s clenched fist imoji, and Kev putting him right that he always uses it in every Blades tweet.

McBrewer is the worst types of old Pig. One who pretends to be all fair minded and reasonable, but we know that his hatred of United is such that he’ll use every opportunity to put the club down. I never once heard him phone Football Heaven or Foster saying that the blokes Madine or Ranger attacked could have been his kids, or wax lyrical about the bank and business that his club ripped off for £millions.

Reminds me of Foghorn Leghorn ' Ah say boy listen to me while am talkin boy'

Name:  LT.jpg
Views: 761
Size:  13.1 KB

I thought i was the only BLADESmadder that listened to footy heaven? I aint listened much this week,but McBrewer is a legend in his own head,anybody havin a dig at Carlosser can get ready. UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by CHIPBUTTYBLADE View Post
    No thought that United fans will smash it down to try and attack us if we win? Especially given the trouble that some of your lot have been involved in so far this season?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast