+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: this sight is dead call for the king

this sight is dead call for the king

many many people said i was to blame why people dont post and that i scare posters away and that plastic pat and my arguments turned people off
    well i have been in and out the clinic for the past two weeks and have hardly posted but the sight is dead

we are top 6 winning games and the site is as flat as a lessies tit

i have seen more action in a mackems shoolgirls pants .

maybe i am good for the board after all

come on all you closet watchers and occasional readers get on whilst im away

Quote Originally Posted by pboromag View Post
    many many people said i was to blame why people dont post and that i scare posters away and that plastic pat and my arguments turned people off
    well i have been in and out the clinic for the past two weeks and have hardly posted but the sight is dead

When you start off by calling me "plastic pat" you only confirm that you are attempting to stir up controversy again.

I won't reply to your insults, so the other posters can come to their own conclusions. Except of course the good ones who have left the site because of your rantings.

Come on Pboro, didn't you read my latest thread? It knocked people out with its poignancy and intelligence, no wonder it's been quiet on here - people are still recovering

Quote Originally Posted by HughieG View Post
    Come on Pboro, didn't you read my latest thread? It knocked people out with its poignancy and intelligence, no wonder it's been quiet on here - people are still recovering
    If the SIGHT (site) is dead then the o/p can't see.

Quote Originally Posted by ex_pat_magpie View Post
    If the SIGHT (site) is dead then the o/p can't see.

the site has been quiet for 3 weeks BECAUSE we are winning, and BECAUSE people do AVOID negative Shiite.

because we are winning, the negative are quiet, and because if the negative, the rest have already scarpered.

time to grow the Phuck up!

The site's doing just fine.

Has its quiet times but it's got a good core of good posters. Look on others now and again (and clowns r us ) but this is the first page I go to when i open up Chrome. (at least it is now that site with the hacked pictures of Myleene has shut down anyway )

Quote Originally Posted by pboromag View Post

I seem to remember the " sight king " being banned for a while and that didn,t make any difference

Quote Originally Posted by ronandtet View Post
    I seem to remember the " sight king " being banned for a while and that didn,t make any difference
    I wonder what action he's seen in a Mackem schoolgirl's pants. That's one which deserves an honest answer.
    Last edited by ex_pat_magpie; 22-09-2017 at 12:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ex_pat_magpie View Post
    I wonder what action he's seen in a Mackem schoolgirl's pants. That's on which deserves an honest answer.
    I'd rather not know.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)