+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Pre-Match View From Wednesday

Tbh I did read more than I should have..
    Definitely the last 20% is worthwhile
    The rest - highly amusing..
    Tbf I would be confident playing us at this particular time...
    Best chance they will have all season if Billy and Clayton don't make it along with the first of 3 in 7 for us...
    But the form book is out the window to me it's down to 2 things- the ref and who we have who has the balls for it and won't get choked in the atmosphere....
    Am I right only Billy Bash and Ched have played in a steel Derby before....
    Well either way I think we have players in our team with the minerals and long as I see that on the pitch I'll be happy..
    This is one of 2 and still early days for us..
    Long as our lads leave it all on the pitch I'll keep my head high...
    My scab ticket came today too...
    Can't wait for this to start on Sunday....
    COYRAWW........

Yeah. We’re so vile that we’re appealing to help one of their own at the end of all that ****.

Of course we do realise that the sad Pig ****s have just used Roys view from to post their crap on here. To be honest this is one he could have given a miss. Who gives a **** what the Pork think about us.

Although it’ll be hilarious reading if we do the feckers.

This is how sad the arrogrunts are,one of them has doctored the Steel City Derby Wikipedia page to give false information,claiming they have the same number of league wins as them,both on 48,we haven't beaten them 48 times in league games,but have beaten them 45 times,with 40 drawn and 41 losses.

Sad,insecure tosspots

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    This is how sad the arrogrunts are,one of them has doctored the Steel City Derby Wikipedia page to give false information,claiming they have the same number of league wins as them,both on 48,we haven't beaten them 48 times in league games,but have beaten them 45 times,with 40 drawn and 41 losses.

Sad,insecure tosspots
    Isn't that somat to do with including the games/results played during both World Wars?

Surprised you weren't spirited away by the NKT police Roy for sneaking in on their site, have you deloused your PC Roy?

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post

Sad,insecure tosspots
    What saddened me is that there were some Blades out there who read their lies on Wiki and believed those stats.

#liarsforalivingliedtofrombirth

Hatred + Vile repeat.........Hatred + Vile repeat............Hatred + Vile repeat.........Hatred + Vile repeat............

They really are worried.

Quote Originally Posted by blades58 View Post
    Isn't that somat to do with including the games/results played during both World Wars?
    https://www.11v11.com/teams/sheffiel...d%20Wednesday/

They like to include the Wharncliffe Charity Cup and the Midland Section - Subsidiary Tournament ....

Quote Originally Posted by mortontheblade View Post
    https://www.11v11.com/teams/sheffiel...d%20Wednesday/

They like to include the Wharncliffe Charity Cup and the Midland Section - Subsidiary Tournament ....
    In the League, based on the games list on wiki, we're winning 42 to 35 with 35 draws.

However wiki's alleged source, http://www.soccerbase.com/teams/head...&team2_id=2330, has us up 42 to 36.

It's pretty funny that they'd edit it

Quote Originally Posted by mortontheblade View Post
    In the League, based on the games list on wiki, we're winning 42 to 35 with 35 draws.

However wiki's alleged source, http://www.soccerbase.com/teams/head...&team2_id=2330, has us up 42 to 36.

It's pretty funny that they'd edit it
    We know the truth,that is all that matters

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast