+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 32 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Theresa

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    Why are you assuming, I'm in Boris Johnsons corner?

I made a statement based on an opinion. I have observed the Tory party and watched its movement.
    Personally, BJ is a clown, but he has clout in the Tory party.

The biggest mistake May has made, is to not include Farage in these "negotiations".
    He knows the enemy and understands them. In military doctrine, that is key.
    He has locked horns with them for years, where as Mays idiots haven't.

Now is not the time for weakness. Farage predicted things a decade ago, that have come true.
    Who else is in denial?
    So if as you predict May goes and BJ doesn't take over, who else in the Tory party do you want? Your continued love affair with Farage is quite touching in a bizarre way, but him and UKIP are now history.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    So if as you predict May goes and BJ doesn't take over, who else in the Tory party do you want? Your continued love affair with Farage is quite touching in a bizarre way, but him and UKIP are now history.
    UKIP are history. They achieved what they set out to do. To get a vote on EU membership. Mission accomplished.
    The public said its piece. You may not like it, but the choice was made. There was enough of us to say, stuff this.

Farage has been barracked/ ridiculed/abused over the years. Please tell me any lies he has told?

He took the EU on and won.

YOU MAY LOVE IT, BUT LOTS OF US DON'T.
    I once compared it to the rise of Nazism, I still am convinced it follows the same path. Though its course has been altered.

Ridiculed, until it slaps them in the face.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJzRa7HWVqs

UKIP are history. They achieved what they set out to do. To get a vote on EU membership. Mission accomplished.
    The public said its piece. You may not like it, but the choice was made. There was enough of us to say, stuff this.

Farage has been barracked/ ridiculed/abused over the years. Please tell me any lies he has told?

He took the EU on and won.

YOU MAY LOVE IT, BUT LOTS OF US DON'T.
    I once compared it to the rise of Nazism, I still am convinced it follows the same path. Though its course has been altered.

Ridiculed, until it slaps them in the face.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJzRa7HWVqs
    Nice bit of evasion, but the question was that if May goes as you have stated, and BJ is a buffoon as you have stated, who in the Tory party do you want to deliver the glorious Brexit you dream of?

Nice bit of evasion, but the question was that if May goes as you have stated, and BJ is a buffoon as you have stated, who in the Tory party do you want to deliver the glorious Brexit you dream of?
    No idea.

I just want, my request full filled.

If MAY as a reported remoaner, isn't up to it. Then she goes and someone who is comes in.

Again I will say it "Farage" takes no **** from these **** wits, include him

You mean the rebate surrended by Brown / Blair ? Idiot
    I don't know what rebate you're talking about but the one I was talking about is the one we still get, but won't very shortly.

As a result of the vote last year we will still pay in but won't have a say on what it's spent on. Well done Thicky and Friends.

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    I don't know what rebate you're talking about but the one I was talking about is the one we still get, but won't very shortly.

As a result of the vote last year we will still pay in but won't have a say on what it's spent on. Well done Thicky and Friends.
    This one moron

https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2005/dec/17/eu.world

£7 BILLION !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ffs, you lefties aren't half thick

No idea.

I just want, my request full filled.
    1st line - just as I thought.

2nd line - tough sh!t, you ain't going to get it.

1st line - just as I thought.

2nd line - tough sh!t, you ain't going to get it.
    The Tories are the current custodians.
    They was elected in. Like it or not, that's democracy ( I didn't vote for them)

If I was to like to see anyone lead, it would probably be Jacob Rees Mogg.
    At least he tells it how it is, whether you like him or not.
    He has principles, that most folk would hide to score points.

The Tories are the current custodians.
    They was elected in. Like it or not, that's democracy ( I didn't vote for them)

If I was to like to see anyone lead, it would probably be Jacob Rees Mogg.
    At least he tells it how it is, whether you like him or not.
    He has principles, that most folk would hide to score points.
    And one of his principles is no abortions even for women who've been raped. Good ole Jacob, a real man's man

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    And one of his principles is no abortions even for women who've been raped. Good ole Jacob, a real man's man
    It wouldn't surprise me if Tricky sees that as a positive.

Page 5 of 32 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast