+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 31 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2129303132 LastLast

Thread: O/T Theresa

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Pot, kettle anyone?

Vlad was banned because he went that step too far. It obviously hurts you a lot, but it's the truth.

Football tonight, give the Marxist a rest. Corbyn will be in a Mosque with his mates.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Pot, kettle anyone?

Vlad was banned because he went that step too far. It obviously hurts you a lot, but it's the truth.
    I agree Elite, he went too far...I've said it countless times......pot, kettle?.....I'm sure you know a lot about that.....you love to scrap on here, even when people are trying to be decent/fair with you (I've tried it countless times but you always strike back in anger)

Now I'm trying to watch the game......we can at least agree a truce.....for 90 minutes?

Quote Originally Posted by JoePass View Post
    Football tonight, give the Marxist a rest. Corbyn will be in a Mosque with his mates.
    And you have the nerve to tell me to "give it a rest"?????

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    You need to have a lie-down....I've noticed that you often resort to insults when you are losing....it worked with Vlad and you got him banned (that you bragged about on here....it won't work with me, I'm here for the next 10 years)......hopefully everyone else can spot them?

Keep taking the tablets....I'm off to watch the game....toodle pip.....YOUNG BOY!!
    No insults from me, you often write about how you stock up on beer and log on to MAD, I was just assuming that's the reason you were writing illogical nonsense. It's the most generous explanation anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by drillerpie View Post
    No insults from me, you often write about how you stock up on beer and log on to MAD, I was just assuming that's the reason you were writing illogical nonsense. It's the most generous explanation anyway.
    No mate, perfectly sober....though I noticed the jibe about me being drunk whenever I post....keep 'em coming.....more French riots next week, Italian bail outs the following week....I'm safe though.....preparation and planning

No mate, perfectly sober....though I noticed the jibe about me being drunk whenever I post....keep 'em coming.....more French riots next week, Italian bail outs the following week....I'm safe though.....preparation and planning
    Excellent, glad to hear it.

Vlad and beer were nice distractions to help you swerve the question one last time though weren't they? Worked pretty well, well done. 😊

Excellent, glad to hear it.

Vlad and beer were nice distractions to help you swerve the question one last time though weren't they? Worked pretty well, well done. ��
    I think that you may be a bit weird.....my apologies for pointing that out to you.

Even during a live Notts match, you continue to stalk me....do you understand that there are limits?

I think that you may be a bit weird.....my apologies for pointing that out to you.

Even during a live Notts match, you continue to stalk me....do you understand that there are limits?
    Apologies accepted. Now the match has finished so you can answer the questions 😊

Apologies accepted. Now the match has finished so you can answer the questions ��
    What questions?

Edited to remove expletive.....Mods say too much tequila Tarkers
    Last edited by tarquinbeech; 17-10-2017 at 09:32 PM.

What questions?

Edited to remove expletive.....Mods say too much tequila Tarkers
    Ahh so it's tequila not beer, makes sense now.

What makes a bailout a bailout? I think I've asked you seven or eight times now.

In your last post on topic you said it's a bailout when it the ECB overshoots buys more bonds than set out in its guidelines. Or rather it is when it happens to Italy but not to France for some reason.

This after polluting the thread with graphs and articles which had nothing to do with overshooting and all to do with QE being a bailout in itself. Although not for the US or UK, again just for Italy.

You also seemed to get QE mixed up with bailing out banks, it's more than that, the Fed buys various types of bonds in the USA, not just from banks.

Some clarity would be nice, although I fully expect to wake up tomorrow and find a drunken rant, irrelevant articles from the FT, a lot of copy and paste and several new tangents to distract from the point in hand.

Page 31 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2129303132 LastLast