+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Theresa

... some of you need to get real and stop repeating what the media think they know. £20m has only been mentioned in the media by some kite flying knob of a journalist purporting to know. They know sweet F.A. It won't be sorted until 1159hrs/March 2019 or even after then. It will become messy, nasty, uncomfortable, so get used to that. Remainer-losers go and buy some nappies.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBlackHorse View Post
    ... she's done the right thing.
    Can any of you pro-leavers tell us what's really happening? You say she's done the right thing, Tricky says she's signed her own death warrant! Has she done well or not?

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Try and work it out for yourself. Whoever is in charge will have to pay a lot more than the opening offer to leave the EU. Stick with your ludicrous "give them nothing" dream if it helps you sleep better, but your Utopian post-Brexit world officially lies in tatters.
    bull ****.

As a nation we import way more than we export.
    We'd be better off under world trade tariffs, than giving in to this lot.
    German manufacturing exports to the UK as its 3rd biggest customer.
    We are under no obligation to pay anything.
    May has just officially quit her job. Watch the Tory culling begin.

... some of you need to get real and stop repeating what the media think they know. £20m has only been mentioned in the media by some kite flying knob of a journalist purporting to know. They know sweet F.A. It won't be sorted until 1159hrs/March 2019 or even after then. It will become messy, nasty, uncomfortable, so get used to that. Remainer-losers go and buy some nappies.
    She just offered 20 billion in the speech...."around 2 years implementation period...UNDER THE SAME CONDITIONS THAT ARE CURRENTLY OPERATING" ie 10 billion net payments per year?.......or am I missing something?

This is a high-stakes game of poker.......now it's up to Barnier/EU to accept that condition or reject it

Can I just say, I hated Margaret Thatcher.
    But the one thing she did do, was stand up to the EU in our name.

She would have never given those slime balls an inch, of pampering.

You're a funny bloke.

Your post is a bit like singing "we're gonna win 6-5" when we're 5-0 down and meaning it.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Can any of you pro-leavers tell us what's really happening? You say she's done the right thing, Tricky says she's signed her own death warrant! Has she done well or not?

Unlike your lot who change their mind about Brexit every 5 mins. I trust the Tories to sort it.

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    You're a funny bloke.

Your post is a bit like singing "we're gonna win 6-5" when we're 5-0 down and meaning it.
    Oh, I was waiting for you Butt monkey

Quote Originally Posted by JoePass View Post
    Unlike your lot who change their mind about Brexit every 5 mins. I trust the Tories to sort it.
    Precisely - I'd rather have May/Boris/Fox and Davis sorting this out, than Corbyn and Abbott (I'm sure there are more on the Front Bench, but they sack them so fast it's hard to keep up....especially if you criticise Muslims, like the Labour MP for Rotherham and Women's Rights)

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    Can I just say, I hated Margaret Thatcher.
    But the one thing she did do, was stand up to the EU in our name.

She would have never given those slime balls an inch, of pampering.
    I was no fan of Thatcher either but she did NEGOTIATE A REBATE FROM THE EU THAT CLOWNS LIKE YOU PISSED UP THE WALL FOR NO ****IN REASON LAST YEAR.

Just a reminder.

Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast