+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22303132

Thread: O/T Theresa

Quote Originally Posted by drillerpie View Post
    Ahh so it's tequila not beer, makes sense now.

What makes a bailout a bailout? I think I've asked you seven or eight times now.

In your last post on topic you said it's a bailout when it the ECB overshoots buys more bonds than set out in its guidelines. Or rather it is when it happens to Italy but not to France for some reason.

This after polluting the thread with graphs and articles which had nothing to do with overshooting and all to do with QE being a bailout in itself. Although not for the US or UK, again just for Italy.

You also seemed to get QE mixed up with bailing out banks, it's more than that, the Fed buys various types of bonds in the USA, not just from banks.

Some clarity would be nice, although I fully expect to wake up tomorrow and find a drunken rant, irrelevant articles from the FT, a lot of copy and paste and several new tangents to distract from the point in hand.
    Sorry.....what was the question again?.......I can hear a whining noise.....it must be my computer

Time for another Tequila Tarkers....yum yum

Quote Originally Posted by drillerpie View Post
    Ahh so it's tequila not beer, makes sense now.

What makes a bailout a bailout? I think I've asked you seven or eight times now.

In your last post on topic you said it's a bailout when it the ECB overshoots buys more bonds than set out in its guidelines. Or rather it is when it happens to Italy but not to France for some reason.

This after polluting the thread with graphs and articles which had nothing to do with overshooting and all to do with QE being a bailout in itself. Although not for the US or UK, again just for Italy.

You also seemed to get QE mixed up with bailing out banks, it's more than that, the Fed buys various types of bonds in the USA, not just from banks.

Some clarity would be nice, although I fully expect to wake up tomorrow and find a drunken rant, irrelevant articles from the FT, a lot of copy and paste and several new tangents to distract from the point in hand.
    Good Morning....4.30am....slight hangover

1) A bailout is a colloquial term for giving financial support to a company or country which faces serious financial difficulty or bankruptcy. It may also be used to allow a failing entity to fail gracefully without spreading contagion.[1] A bailout can, but does not necessarily, avoid an insolvency process.

2) Not just an overshoot.....Italy receives circa 8 billion a month of QE (the EU changed the wording of this latest round of increases to the money supply.....this is their 5th re-naming I think....I sent you the list from Wiki, you don't like copy-n-pastes).....they also received additional funds, an "overshoot" of circa 1.5 billion last month alone, there were "overshoots" in several previous months.....I would like to send you a list but you don't like copy-n-pastes......yes, France also received excess funds in several previous months....no idea why you keep asking about France....please stay on topic

3) Now you are talking about the US and UK again....I'm guessing this is an attempt to distract from the fact that QE is going to Italy.....you are aware that USA and UK are not in the Euro?.....they have their own banks

4) I need coffee

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    Sorry.....what was the question again?.......I can hear a whining noise.....it must be my computer

Time for another Tequila Tarkers....yum yum
    😊

Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22303132