+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Part time Vacancies

Three league wins on the bounce for us Jules will do nicely, then we'll all be best mates again eh.
    Is there some truth in that though I wonder, do we all as fans react badly on message boards when our team loses regularly.
    Last edited by Acido; 23-09-2017 at 11:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Those comments did make me laugh Jules, but Im giving you the cold shoulder tonight because you didnt mention me in any of them.
    Yes since you became famous with Colin McPaddy on Ch5, youve changed lol.

Seriously though I think banter and the attempt at it, can and does often get mis-read on here especially when theres enough tension in the air anyway because our team are losing!!
    Nah mate. I've always laughed at the good banter stuff, and especially the dialect. Love that I'm not the only one posting after a jar ( makes it easier to apologise, when I do it....LOL).
    Don't think I've changed, I just like the good natured banter general silliness, and Last of the Summer Wine Humour, It's what makes me read, ( I have mates at work who like to read the threads that are LOTSW type, and they aren't even Barnsley fans ......yet)...
    and when I try to stop reading/posting when it gets a bit tense I find I can't. It's a bit like "Friends" on here, like a Tap Oyle.... sometimes the characters didn't speak, but they were there. Sometimes there was a falling out..... but they still came to the bar. Tension, .... oh eye! Disagreement is fine for me... but personal stuff should be dealt with on a PM.
    I'll put you top of the list mate next "Ranting post "
    Last edited by Jules88; 23-09-2017 at 11:54 PM.

Its one of the things that always draws me to this board late at night Jules, the late night Friday & Satdy beer night comments lol.
    I love the same team as everybody else does on here, and nothing will ever change that of course. And while I might post some utter stinking garbage at times, Im not the only one to do that am I ?.
    And no Im not a frikkin vampire as Roma & SB accuse me of being. My skin does burn during the daytime but I just thought that was down to a touch of sciatica.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123