+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Part time Vacancies

Quote Originally Posted by EastStandRed View Post
    There's some tension on here at the moment. No need !!
    There's some tension on here at the
    No need !!
    "There's some tension at the moment"
    "at the moment."
    Cut, Copy, Paste, Select all, Select Look up.

Damn right!!!!Some of us will argue, some will say we're not coming on for a while.... some argue and PM ......apologise, ( as I've done with Animal, Ponte) ....and it's done, finished.

Some won't let it go........FFS!!!!

I can be as childish as anyone....., but for gods sake ( Whichever God) we used to laugh at things on here, not take offence at little bits of Pi$$ Tekking.
    It's a "tap Oil" environment on here.......

I put a post baiting Roma, ( knowing he would like it and have fun replying....) so why the hell was it hi jacked with a comment about history????

Exile, WTF, ??? If ya cant say owt nice..... or don't like the banter... don't type in the thread!!!! Every thread don't need to be a dig at someone.......

Mate you weren't like that before! There's venom in mostly all your posts.. ( Don't like me saying it..... tough, it's what I think, and I'm not being aggressive here, just saying it as I see it ( Roy Walker style)

ESR, your absolutely right, tension.
    But I ask to other posters to keep posting humour, and and sh!te...... it's a laugh.., and the ones that don't like the dialect, and the bants..... time to go to BBS.

It's taken a few years of reading to feel confident to post stuff, and I know I post sh!t now and again, but generally, I apologise publicly (and privately) if I read it tomorrow and cringe....
    Ponte called me a "tool," We have the avatar....
    ." I've lost the marbles" ...Avatar to Marbles......
    different humour.... but humour with a point and recognising that I've probably been a "tool" or wrote like "I've lost my Marbles" and a quick pm and it's done......
    Better I hope than a protracted "Bitch"

So....
    Vacancy, Car park attendants......
    Winter fuel allowance.....
    Tongue in cheek thread ......

Pass and Move made a comment/ Question.

Why the snide comment. ? Were not six**** year old schoolgirls on Facebook?
    Cut/Copy/paste"

"Grow up"

Arr it'stime wi gennor falling art , apologies to all !
    12 quid anour an booit allowance , al ev job dunt foget mi reference tho !!

Jules
    Thankyou for your comments
    take the trouble to read back through the Hecky sez thread posts 65,66 & 67 then see if you still have the same opinion
    but my apologies if I've caused undue stress to any fellow posters
    Last edited by Exiletyke; 23-09-2017 at 07:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jules88 View Post
    "at the moment."

Damn right!!!!Some of us will argue, some will say we're not coming on for a while.... some argue and PM ......apologise, ( as I've done with Animal, Ponte) ....and it's done, finished.

I can be as childish as anyone....., but for gods sake ( Whichever God) we used to laugh at things on here, not take offence at little bits of Pi$$ Tekking.

I put a post baiting Roma, ( knowing he would like it and have fun replying....) so why the hell was it hi jacked with a comment about history????

Exile, WTF, ??? If ya cant say owt nice..... or don't like the banter... don't type in the thread!!!! Every thread don't need to be a dig at someone.......

Mate you weren't like that before! There's venom in mostly all your posts.. ( Don't like me saying it..... tough, it's what I think, and I'm not being aggressive here, just saying it as I see it ( Roy Walker style)

But I ask to other posters to keep posting humour, and and sh!te...... it's a laugh.., and the ones that don't like the dialect, and the bants..... time to go to BBS.

It's taken a few years of reading to feel confident to post stuff, and I know I post sh!t now and again, but generally, I apologise publicly (and privately) if I read it tomorrow and cringe....
    different humour.... but humour with a point and recognising that I've probably been a "tool" or wrote like "I've lost my Marbles" and a quick pm and it's done......

So....

Cut/Copy/paste"

"Grow up"
    thats sound like R lass when theres butter in the jam jar after i had mi toast.

It's just banter, but it was getting out of hand, and silly...... and butter in the jam ..... hanging offence in our house!!!

Durtee sods entya gorrenny spooins

Jobs yours then . Bring some ear plugs though , thall be car sharing with the half time draw lady
    I love a dominatrix so al ev the Ponte Car Park wi the 50/50 lass thrown in.

I imagined that May in skimpy leather and studs giving me orders when she wo giving that Florence speech.

"Get thi knife arta my jam !" is a different way of saying av gorra heeadache.
    Last edited by SBRed48; 23-09-2017 at 11:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jules88 View Post
    "at the moment."

So....

Cut/Copy/paste"

"Grow up"

It weren't a snide comment Jules and I apologise if it read that way. Just was attempting a pyss tek wi Roma, hence the wink emoji

Those comments did make me laugh Jules, but Im giving you the cold shoulder tonight because you didnt mention me in any of them.
    Yes since you became famous with Colin McPaddy on Ch5, youve changed lol.

Seriously though I think banter and the attempt at it, can and does often get mis-read on here especially when theres enough tension in the air anyway because our team are losing!!

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    It weren't a snide comment Jules and I apologise if it read that way. Just was attempting a pyss tek wi Roma, hence the wink emoji
    No mate, I realised that... just demonstrating how the thread degenerated..
    there's been a wierd vibe this week on the site, hope it settles.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast