+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: When we go into admin

I agree, I mean what?

To Terry and Jjaflup I'd say that's a disappointing reaction. How can there be "more bad feeling" we seem to be at pretty much rock bottom.
    The transfer millions have long gone, the clubs assets are fully mortgaged, we are bound to be running at very heavy operating losses with nothing to sell in order to offset them.
    Season ticket sales are down, PATG is dropping. Performances on the pitch have the fans despondent.
    Something has got to give, we are not a going concern and this chairman is a danger to the very heart and core of Dundee United
    But don't worry guys everything will be ok will it? Please don't post scenarios that will never happen eh? Just cover your eyes at least you won't see the crash coming.

Quote Originally Posted by shedboy71 View Post
    im cool with that - seriously to get rid of him and the rest of that sh!te. 100% fine would take our medicine and accept we must only do that once - unlike others. And the pie company can go phuck themselves for any pennies in the pound
    The thoughts of a white knight by any chance? 😆

Quote Originally Posted by PortugueseFrank View Post
    Frightening.

Pay what you owe.

For a united fan to suggest we **** companies over scares me.
    Actually I hadnt really thought that through Frank. Thinking back to companies that were screwed and folks livelihood ruined. Stupid selfish post by me. I do have form to be honest

wont happen

Quote Originally Posted by United-2016 View Post
    wont happen
    Why couldn't it happen?

Probably the worst ever thread on here

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    I would hazard a guess the white knights will arrive. Isn't that what they're waiting for?

Sorry if this is negative but it's just what I can see happening
    White knights who would wait till the club is at deaths door before stepping in aren't really the White Knights we require IMO.

I see a not very subtle funster here named "United 2016" bumping negative threads all day, sad freak

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    I see a not very subtle funster here named "United 2016" bumping negative threads all day, sad freak

The thread isn't meant to be negative for the sake of being negative. Being negative is coming on here every time we lose and only when we lose. I understand why folk arent happy with the thread though as it's not a possibility anyone wants to consider.
    But if spelling out in print the harsh reality that faces us if the money runs out is only facing up to a realistic possibility under this chairman.

And hunted, you nailed my point exactly, about so called fan investors waiting for a knock down bargain day. But the reality is that is why we are where we are, and who could blame them.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)