+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Leeds United -v - Ipswich Town ***Matchday Thread***

Quote Originally Posted by Tichi1 View Post
    Been away for a few weeks, and come back to this arse licking crap from you.
    Jesus - it's all one way - then all the other.

Think I'll go away again - it was great to look in and not to see your negative drivel - but having read this pretentious bull - I think I want the miserable fecker back - if any that is.
    I should have guessed that any reply from you would be couched in your usual polite manner.

So I like what Lasogga did, and copied from an article using better words than i could muster, strange (or not!) that you feel "moved" to take issue, but then again maybe not.

Been away for a few weeks, and come back to this arse licking crap from you.
    Jesus - it's all one way - then all the other.

Think I'll go away again - it was great to look in and not to see your negative drivel - but having read this pretentious bull - I think I want the miserable fecker back - if any that is.
    Oh and by the way, not all one way then the other. Wiedwald is still sh1te.

Hate to say it but that is true - not ALL one way or the other.
    For three months up to the end of the s hite boring draw at home to the useless sh ite that is Preston - it was all gloom, doom, nepotism, untried, untested, Orta crap, no idea what they where doing yada yada about the club it's management, the player recruited and you where not prepared to give it whirl BEFORE moaning yer fecking socks off.

Then we win a few on the trot.. play well and upset a few apple carts ad you're nowhere to be seen - conveniently off to Cuba just as as things improve here - they get worse there.... no coincidence eh?

Then you're back fawning and ar se licking all over the place [Apart from over the goalie where you think you might get a bit of support] but as you are so fond off telling us [When you're not patronising everyone that is] one "Post"doesn't a summer make ???

So I am not having all this bull - thinking that after your three months worth of depressing crap you can make a couple of relatively positive [Though it makes me want to barf reading some of the saccharine sickly sweet recent posts] comments and we will all accept you as a real Leeds fan.

I will be back in Southampton this weekend will look out for you at the Easteigh game?

Hate to say it but that is true - not ALL one way or the other.
    For three months up to the end of the s hite boring draw at home to the useless sh ite that is Preston - it was all gloom, doom, nepotism, untried, untested, Orta crap, no idea what they where doing yada yada about the club it's management, the player recruited and you where not prepared to give it whirl BEFORE moaning yer fecking socks off.

Then we win a few on the trot.. play well and upset a few apple carts ad you're nowhere to be seen - conveniently off to Cuba just as as things improve here - they get worse there.... no coincidence eh?

Then you're back fawning and ar se licking all over the place [Apart from over the goalie where you think you might get a bit of support] but as you are so fond off telling us [When you're not patronising everyone that is] one "Post"doesn't a summer make ???

So I am not having all this bull - thinking that after your three months worth of depressing crap you can make a couple of relatively positive [Though it makes me want to barf reading some of the saccharine sickly sweet recent posts] comments and we will all accept you as a real Leeds fan.

I will be back in Southampton this weekend will look out for you at the Easteigh game?
    Err, I don't give a flying f00k what you think Tich. You, Jimmy, and BB are joined (at the hip, groin, whatever) and couldn't string an independent thought between you if your lives depended on it.

I suppose I should have suggested my daughter postpone her wedding to make sure I was around to post, hmmm, dumbass tw4t!

As for complimentary posts, sure I'll put the up from time to time, and the less positive ones too, its called having a mind of your own, not some "fawning and ars4licking" which I'll leave to you and the other two amigos.

As for Eastleigh, nah, not really

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    Err, I don't give a flying f00k what you think Tich. You, Jimmy, and BB are joined (at the hip, groin, whatever) and couldn't string an independent thought between you if your lives depended on it.

I suppose I should have suggested my daughter postpone her wedding to make sure I was around to post, hmmm, dumbass tw4t!

As for complimentary posts, sure I'll put the up from time to time, and the less positive ones too, its called having a mind of your own, not some "fawning and ars4licking" which I'll leave to you and the other two amigos.

As for Eastleigh, nah, not really
    Hows this for an independant thought -

I'll wager WIedwald concedes LESS goals this season than Green did last - despite having what you and others would reckon to be a poorer defence in front of him [No Taylor or Bartley]

Another one - I reckon you've never been to Cuba in your life - only your imagination.

As for "A mind f your own" nah - just like to be controversial to show what a "strong independent" person you are - I have noticed though that you have to share all your opinions [even though they are wrong] with everyone all the time apart from when you simply cannot fault the team or anyone connected

I look forward to your assessment after tonight's game - as you will be able to actually see a game as opposed to giving us all the wisdom of your words following a radio commentary on a game.

enjoy the game Plum

Hows this for an independant thought -

I'll wager WIedwald concedes LESS goals this season than Green did last - despite having what you and others would reckon to be a poorer defence in front of him [No Taylor or Bartley]

Another one - I reckon you've never been to Cuba in your life - only your imagination.

As for "A mind f your own" nah - just like to be controversial to show what a "strong independent" person you are - I have noticed though that you have to share all your opinions [even though they are wrong] with everyone all the time apart from when you simply cannot fault the team or anyone connected

I look forward to your assessment after tonight's game - as you will be able to actually see a game as opposed to giving us all the wisdom of your words following a radio commentary on a game.

enjoy the game Plum
    Ok, first off, "poorer defence", are you dreaming? The ONLY reason our current 1st choice keeper won't concede is the players in front of him.

Been to Cuba, well I know what I know and I have no need to share anything with you to prove it.

The rest of that stuff in your post, I fell......zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)