+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Team and result predictions for Birmingham debacle

We cant beat teams beginning with B at the moment and next up is brentford we are in the ****

What a dreadful game and performane we really are poor no creativity no width too slow too much baird. If we carry on like this there will be half full stadiums for christmas. Rowett for the bonfire in november or sooner

I criticised rowett a couple of weeks ago,, but you cant blame him, this club has been going backwards since mcclaren was sacked the first time,, sh*** overrated players, no motivation from players like johnson, davies etc, because they are now at the point in their careers where money is the only goal for them, theyve been in promotion winning sides and the fire has gone sadly.

Why the ***k we continue to accommodate baird i have no idea,, a 40 year old beaten up full back ? No pace, no real fight left in him, and tbh id be moreinclined to stick my old grandad there, hes only had the one hip replacement so hes probably still got more pace than baird. Bent will be back soon, so its gonna be dads army 101 ffs.

Safe to say we aint going anywhere soon,, so at least we know that and can get back into the mindset we had under clough, s*** for most weeks,, but its our s*** football club.

No way we can sack another manager, so best let rowett get on with it the best he can.. but please put wisdom back in rowett.

Quote Originally Posted by DCFCArmy View Post
    I criticised rowett a couple of weeks ago,, but you cant blame him, this club has been going backwards since mcclaren was sacked the first time,, sh*** overrated players, no motivation from players like johnson, davies etc, because they are now at the point in their careers where money is the only goal for them, theyve been in promotion winning sides and the fire has gone sadly.

Why the ***k we continue to accommodate baird i have no idea,, a 40 year old beaten up full back ? No pace, no real fight left in him, and tbh id be moreinclined to stick my old grandad there, hes only had the one hip replacement so hes probably still got more pace than baird. Bent will be back soon, so its gonna be dads army 101 ffs.

Safe to say we aint going anywhere soon,, so at least we know that and can get back into the mindset we had under clough, s*** for most weeks,, but its our s*** football club.

No way we can sack another manager, so best let rowett get on with it the best he can.. but please put wisdom back in rowett.
    Shame that Baird is only 35, but hey ho like most of your posts short on facts and long on *******s!

Never let the facts get in the way of a good story. Lovely response prior to mine

All I can say is FFS!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)