+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tinpot outfit

Tinpot outfit

Tried to buy 2 tickets for today's game online. When I click to choose seats the Stadium plan will not load asking me to update Flash Player. I duly obliged and tried again. Got the same result. Quick seats are working ok but these seats are usually on row A which I don't want. I have updated Flash player 3 times and rebooted the laptop and still get the same message to update Flash player. I have also tried on the iPad but choose seats goes directly to quick seats. This is obviously a problem with the site. You would think a professional outfit would get their act together but this is tinpot Rotherham. As a result I have decided not to go to the game. If the club cannot make it easier for me to buy tickets then they don't deserve my money.

Rant over.

I have just tried it for you it is working fine for me are you registered to buy on line ?

Just a thought as I always get my tickets this way and have never had a problem

I expect he's on a black list

Quote Originally Posted by Pattylallacks2 View Post
    I expect he's on a black list
    If he wasn't before he probably is now after calling them tinpot

I bought a ticket this morning Croc, it took me 45 seconds from the website loading to getting my confirmation. Not suggesting that you aren't telling the truth but maybe you were just unlucky. The games so far this season have been really entertaining if you have missed them and although thats no guarantee todays will be, get yourself down there.

Quote Originally Posted by redhouse View Post
    I have just tried it for you it is working fine for me are you registered to buy on line ?

Just a thought as I always get my tickets this way and have never had a problem
    Definitely registered. Have bought tickets before. Today it won't load the stadium to let me choose. Never mind I'm out for day with the wife now.

Get rid of the commodore 64 and get a new machine .

Quote Originally Posted by crookadile View Post
    Definitely registered. Have bought tickets before. Today it won't load the stadium to let me choose. Never mind I'm out for day with the wife now.

It's a problem at your end pal

What a game to miss crock lol. UTFM!!

Hope you enjoyed your day at Meadowhall crock

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast