+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: MillersMad Matchthread - The Millers v Oldham

MillersMad Matchthread - The Millers v Oldham

I read a tweet earlier in the day by Ronnie Moore. He said that Oldham like to pass it about and it'll be a tight game. I reckon that that plays right into our hand. Fast passing up the pitch seems to be what we're about. Getting on top of teams and punishing them with a lot more clinical finishing than we've had for years.

Apperently on a FIFA sight Lee Frecklington has come top as the most valuable League one player. I don't know how they score the players int league but he's done well . It takes a special kind of player to come back from injury, be a real captain, score goals and be a great team player. I'm thankful that he's a Miller!

It's been a quiet week really for the Millers. Nothing coming out of the club other than a cracking reserve win over Doncaster! It seems that we're taking that seriously and building a winning mentality within the club throughout the different levels.
    This winning mentality is coming from being in front and not allowing the teams get back into the game and even if the do we kick on and win anyway. The one thing that we haven't done for some months is actually win from a losing position. This is the only negative this season so far. When we've been behind we've not gotten anything from the game. Change this and we're looking towards the top of the league rather than the bottom!

A fantastic win today will do us a world of good

COME ON YOU REDS!!!!

These are the lads we'll be cheering on today. Enjoy the match

Rodak;
    Vaulks,
    Ihiekwe,
    Wood,
    Purrington;
    Potter;
    Williams,
    Towell,
    Frecklington,
    Taylor;
    Moore.

Welcome Millersmadsters around the world to a grey overcast NYS - autumn weather starting to set in, still fairly mild though. Radio DeeDah has been obsessed with the Pigs derby, so not much news about the Millers during the week. Given our injuries/illnesses/suspension the Millers team selection was fairly predictable
    Last edited by mikemiller; 23-09-2017 at 01:03 PM.

Subs

O'Donnell,
    Ajayi,
    Cummings,
    Newell,
    Forde,
    Clarke-Harris,
    Yates.

Quote Originally Posted by mikemiller View Post
    Welcome Millersmadsters around the world to a grey overcast NYS - autumn weather starting to set in, still fairly mild though. Radio DeeDah has been obsessed with the Pigs derby, so not much news about the Millers during the week
    Hey up Mike. Enjoy the game mate!

Hi there Frog... only team other team news that I've heard/read is that Kieffer Moore has only been able to do light training due to groin injury - so let's hope he gets through the match ok ( and bangs in at least one goal, of course)

Quote Originally Posted by mikemiller View Post
    Hi there Frog... only team other team news that I've heard/read is that Kieffer Moore has only been able to do light training due to groin injury - so let's hope he gets through the match ok ( and bangs in at least one goal, of course)
    It was strange to see us get 4 the other week and him not scoring. Such a big part of how we play isn't he? No wonder people are talking of people who could do that job for us. Especially not for wanting him out of the team but wanting the team to continue to play the football that we are playing.

No Paul Green in their squad but ex Miller Ollie Banks is on their subs bench.

Cmon you Reds!!!!!

Who is on comms ?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast