+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Match Thread vs. Lincoln City

Quote Originally Posted by Old_pie View Post
    Let's be clear - we are doing very well though against 10 today and still conceded but 4-1 is not too shabby.

What I don't like is:

"12,000+ will be there! Special atmosphere"

Not "a good crowd", not "hoping for 12,000" but a straight out statement. I just don't like it, I don't like spin, I don't like over-hyped marketing.

A very good crowd for our level - almost back to those of the late '50's.
    OK 328 short. Round it up!

Let's be clear - we are doing very well though against 10 today and still conceded but 4-1 is not too shabby.

What I don't like is:

Not "a good crowd", not "hoping for 12,000" but a straight out statement. I just don't like it, I don't like spin, I don't like over-hyped marketing.

Bore off!

What I don't like is:

4-1 against tricky opposition, top of the league and over 11,000 on the gate - I'd rather focus on the positives today.

I make today the 4th biggest league crowd this side of the year 2000. It's also better than any in the Munto season.

Quote Originally Posted by SolSigns View Post
    4-1 against tricky opposition, top of the league and over 11,000 on the gate - I'd rather focus on the positives today.
    Trouble is like I've said before there is an element around that wants KN and AH to fail, wait till we lose 1 or 2 they will be out with the knives, I'm guessing he wasn't even at the game?

Quote Originally Posted by Bohinen View Post
    Coventry seemed to be operating in a different time zone. 2-0 FT, but we only needed 1-0 because we've scored more than them.
    Yeah, I think the Beeb froze. Might be a good time to play Exeter.

Good performance. Good win. Good crowd. Good to be top. Good to score 4. Good to win 5 in a row. Anyone who wants to moan about anything, should take themselves for a cold shower... i'm off for a beer with a beaming smile

Quote Originally Posted by keldsyke View Post
    Trouble is like I've said before there is an element around that wants KN and AH to fail, wait till we lose 1 or 2 they will be out with the knives
    It's allus like that at Notts though. I'm not saying which came first the chicken or the egg, but even early doors lots were rooting for the Trews to fail too.

Quote Originally Posted by Notts78 View Post
    Good performance. Good win. Good crowd. Good to be top. Good to score 4. Good to win 5 in a row. Anyone who wants to moan about anything, should take themselves for a cold shower... i'm off for a beer with a beaming smile
    That's the salt! Cheers, 78

It is but it is not the 12,000+ AH was tweeting would be there. He was hoping to beat his record. A lot to learn that man has.
    What a prat you are. Notts are top of the league, win 4-1 and you slam the chairman!

You have a lot to learn for an oldpie

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast