+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Is game on zone??

Is game on zone??

Paid my cash video won't play, is anyone else having problems?

Had problems before and after emailing Joe Rice for refund was fobbed off.
    Won't be doing it again.

Shame they go to all that bother with commentary team etc for it not to work.

Is it do with new html5 video

Same here. No picture at all yesterday, with about 3 minutes of audio in total instead.

I thought they'd finally solved the problems earlier this month, as the video streams were perfect for the Alloa and Dumbarton games, with no audio.

Really frustrating.

Quote Originally Posted by TwoEyedMan View Post
    Same here. No picture at all yesterday, with about 3 minutes of audio in total instead.

I thought they'd finally solved the problems earlier this month, as the video streams were perfect for the Alloa and Dumbarton games, with no audio.

Really frustrating.
    Hopefully they get sorted for next game. A lot of good volunteers trying their hardest. Once 100% maybe give the regular subscribers a freebie to launch the fixed service.

I ended up paying twice (such was desire to watch a game) but got nothing. To be fair I was immediately refunded. However (even if it is volunteers) the level of service is atrocious and unreliable. To watch a game I close my business for the afternoon which on a weekend is normally a prime time and it clearly costs money. I am sure the volunteers work hard and are dedicated but it kinda is symptomatic of the disjointed way the club is run.

I done away with it when they changed to the new website, I didn't feel the content was entertaining enough to justify the £5, they stopped having sitdown conversations with the manager and were just broadcasting the press conferences, the content of which you could read in the paper the next day anyway. The interviews they had with the players were just the same boring, cliched questions every time, why not allow people on Twitter or the messageboards to send in their questions for the players to spice it up a bit?

Traditionally I’ve really liked the zone and great how passionate the commentators are. Pretty fundamental though that the thing broadcasts when it is supposed to.

Blame ultimately rests at the top! HA ha

On the up side for sure the coverage on the zone has been great. Well done sorting the problems.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)