+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Oldham Athletic Post Match Thoughts

Oldham Athletic Post Match Thoughts

Looks like it was an interesting last 15 minutes?

Thoughts on today's win? Nice to see a few new names on the score sheet. As for Moore, good job Mick is picking our team for us

Nice win and I'm happy Yates got a goal when he came on but there's still a lot of work to do.

A lot of shots wasn't on target and defence was iffy

Still for a young group of lads it showed the future of some great players

Some great football again, if Taylor crossing was better first half we would have been out of sight.

Great to watch, well done Warney to have the conviction to attack sides like this.

Please keep this formation it suits us

First half rubbish, Vaulks was rubbish and the sooner we get RB player at RB the better

Not convinced on this keeper ATM

Newell made the game when he came on and great play for Forde's goal

Potter MOTM

Good to Yates get on and score and Moore on the score sheet again

5-1 get in!!!

Oh and get Mattock back
    Last edited by millertop; 23-09-2017 at 04:44 PM.

We won 5-1 and people are still moaning anybody remember last season ?

Good persistence today fitness and skill showed in the end.
    Thought we kept going till we wore them down with quality too.
    On to Blackburn.

We played that well first half that I said to my dad at half time that we would win easily. I'm not Vaulks biggest fan but he was solid enough.

I am Newells biggest fan and just how good was he for the fourth goal. What a player to have sat on the bench.

Two opposing views there just goes to show how people see things differently.

Very entertaining, well worth the money. Lots of poor decisions in front of goal stopped us getting a cricket score. Unfortunately Richard Wood was taken to the cleaners at times by Craig Davis who is a talented but lazy player for me. The two full backs were both a bit meh, trying their best not to make an obvious mistake. Frecks and Potter were off their games in the first half but spot on second half.
    The lino in front of the family stand was laughable. Missed 2 blatant offsides then gave one that couldn't possibly have been. Flag up twice when the ball didn't go over the line, flag down when it clearly did?

Thought vaulks did ok. Ike did ok at CB. Wood didn't win much Vs the big number 9. What a handful
    Purrington had a shocker. A great chance to cement his place n blew it.
    Rest were AVG 5/10 till last 20 min and Oldham crumbled when the 2nd went in. As a team 7/10 last 20 min

We've just won 5-1 and people aren't happy ,by the way I wasn't there today 😎😎😎😎😜😜

Quote Originally Posted by Yak View Post
    We won 5-1 and people are still moaning anybody remember last season ?

Good persistence today fitness and skill showed in the end.
    Thought we kept going till we wore them down with quality too.
    On to Blackburn.
    Spot on Yak - we were on the receiving end of poor results, not dishing them out. Young side, work in progress - god help this league when we develop further is all I can say

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast