+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Oldham Athletic Post Match Thoughts

If Blackburn are anything like a side & have had us watched which I'm sure they have. Our main weaknesses are Keeper & at Centre back. O'Donnell would be straight back in. Don't know why Warney got rid of Dom Ball & brought Manny in unless he's going to play him now. Wood & Ajayi for different reasons aren't reliable.

Rest of the side we've got options. If Warney goes with the same Keeper & Centre backs I'm expecting same outcome as Bradford.

If this,if that.Big word if.

Quote Originally Posted by gwru View Post
    If Blackburn are anything like a side & have had us watched which I'm sure they have. Our main weaknesses are Keeper & at Centre back. O'Donnell would be straight back in. Don't know why Warney got rid of Dom Ball & brought Manny in unless he's going to play him now. Wood & Ajayi for different reasons aren't reliable.

Rest of the side we've got options. If Warney goes with the same Keeper & Centre backs I'm expecting same outcome as Bradford.
    Warne moved Dominic Ball on because he's not good enough and he apparently has a dubious attitude. He can't even get a start in the Aberdeen team in the Scottish joke league so that tells you a lot about the level of his abilty.
    Warne said he'd bought Onarasie as a longer term project and he needs quite a bit of work before he'll be ready for first team consideration. Did you not read that when we signed him?
    You've criticised O'Donnell on several occasions and said he's not dominant enough but now you want him back in the team! What exactly do you think Rodak has done wrong to warrant him being dropped?

Quote Originally Posted by Masbroughstreet View Post
    I love cycling but I don't bring it up to make points about the Millers because it has nothing to do with it.

But then I'm not on a wind up...
    Masbrough, will you please not bring up cycling again on this site. I love croquet but I don't bring it up......

Quote Originally Posted by Yak View Post
    Blackstock
    😂😄

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    Warne moved Dominic Ball on because he's not good enough and he apparently has a dubious attitude. He can't even get a start in the Aberdeen team in the Scottish joke league so that tells you a lot about the level of his abilty.
    Warne said he'd bought Onarasie as a longer term project and he needs quite a bit of work before he'll be ready for first team consideration. Did you not read that when we signed him?
    You've criticised O'Donnell on several occasions and said he's not dominant enough but now you want him back in the team! What exactly do you think Rodak has done wrong to warrant him being dropped?
    We could have done with a Centre back experienced enough but not on his last legs. Ajayi will have to come in for Wood. Hope his time on the bench as given him food for thought. I don't like Rodak style of keeping at all. O'Donnell is the better of the 2 options.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678