+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Oldham Athletic Post Match Thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by gwru View Post
    Are you telling me if anything happens to Moore, we stick Yates on. Are you havin a laugh.
    Yeh i am having a laugh, a laugh at your 'expert' insights into football, and i quote "Forde, he's one of Warney's boys, did a good tackle and scored but don't know what he adds to the side" ****ing brilliant that

ps, I don't often criticise Rotherham players, but i'd much rather put an eager Yates on the pitch than a disinterested Clark-Harris, all day long fella, all day long.
    Last edited by millmoormagic; 24-09-2017 at 11:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by millmoormagic View Post
    Yeh i am having a laugh, a laugh at your 'expert' insights into football, and i quote "Forde, he's one of Warney's boys, did a good tackle and scored but don't know what he adds to the side" ****ing brilliant that

ps, I don't often criticise Rotherham players, but i'd much rather put an eager Yates on the pitch than a disinterested Clark-Harris, all day long fella, all day long.
    Bailey-King get him back on bench for Forde. Won't happen cause he's not one of Warney's boys. Up his arse. JCH how do you know he's disinterested. Never see him. I think Johno is a top lad. Let him go in January. Somebody will get a player there. Warney knows that, if he's a manager.

Bailey-King get him back on bench for Forde. Won't happen cause he's not one of Warney's boys. Up his arse. JCH how do you know he's disinterested. Never see him. I think Johno is a top lad. Let him go in January. Somebody will get a player there. Warney knows that, if he's a manager.
    again, why would you swap a player who had a major impact on the game as a sub ("Forde, he's one of Warney's boys, did a good tackle and scored but don't know what he adds to the side")for an untried player??? your logic is properly weird...as for JCH, he's got some talent, of that there's no doubt, but i was a keen onlooker when the squad warmed up yesterday, and quite frankly he's going through the motions, particularly when you see every other squad member putting their all in to the warm ups....

I didn't enjoy the game as much as others this season. Bizzare I know but I wasn't comfortable until we went 3 - 1 up. I thought that there was something missing in our play yesterday. We were playing quick balls but over a longer distance. Maybe it was a ploy to open them up more but it seemed to leave Moore more issolated than before. Much better in the second hald when Towell went further up the field to play closer to Moore.
    I think that it is great at the moment matching Taylor push and run the ball and skin the full back and the midfielder along with a centre half altogether at times. It's a blast from the past.
    On the other side of the pitch there's Williams who is a fantastic signing. He has it all but is able to fire a pass into space which is picked off. However he's got balls and energy to batle back and not leave the full back issolated.

Very happy with the score and the overall preformance but I was fretting a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by millmoormagic View Post
    again, why would you swap a player who had a major impact on the game as a sub ("Forde, he's one of Warney's boys, did a good tackle and scored but don't know what he adds to the side")for an untried player??? your logic is properly weird...as for JCH, he's got some talent, of that there's no doubt, but i was a keen onlooker when the squad warmed up yesterday, and quite frankly he's going through the motions, particularly when you see every other squad member putting their all in to the warm ups....
    Warm ups load of balony, same with running round cones. I'd be bored sh*tless after a couple of minutes. Let players watch racing/football. Play with there phones. Come on to start the game fresh.

Warm ups load of balony, same with running round cones. I'd be bored sh*tless after a couple of minutes. Let players watch racing/football. Play with there phones. Come on to start the game fresh.
    that's your best yet.

Gwru if your not a multi then I worry because you can’t be that wrong all the time.
    Had a business meeting the other day and one of the blokes declared he’s a lifelong miller he asked if I was on the forum which I replied yep next question he asked me your not that idiot gwru are you?

I suppose he’s wrong too ?

All about opinions but you have to be on a wind up there’s no other explanation.

Buisness meeting? Get real do you see horses running round 1/2hr before a race. Keeping cone man in a job.

I'm gwru, no multi. Have been for nearly 10yrs.
    Last edited by gwru; 24-09-2017 at 03:56 PM.

You've excelled yourself there.

Get real do you see horses running round 1/2hr before a race. .
    This is true
    Then again when was the last time you saw a footballer sht on the field?

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast