+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Ifollow cutting off/stopping

Ifollow cutting off/stopping

Bloody annoying that it stops before any interviews. Or is it just me?

No it does that. After commentary switch to BBC iPlayer radio for the interviews etc. That works for me anyhow

I had a problem playing Wednesdays Pressh Conference gave up in the end it's not very good for the money it costs. I suppose it will be classed as teething problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Bridg4d_Pie_ View Post
    I had a problem playing Wednesdays Pressh Conference gave up in the end it's not very good for the money it costs. I suppose it will be classed as teething problems.
    I don't think so, I think it just provides the commentary then ends when that's done. Not had any issues with it's performance though so far...touch wood!

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    I don't think so, I think it just provides the commentary then ends when that's done. Not had any issues with it's performance though so far...touch wood!
    Not had any problems now I'm clearing the HISTORY and CACHE before the game, I even do it at half-time as well to be on the safe side....plus I switch OFF the HD in the tools button and try 360 or 240 instead...it works as per the instructions via the iFollow e-mail.

ps They even supplied me an "anti-rain" feature that allows me better viewing....it's a single windscreen wiper that you insert onto the back of the laptop screen....multiple-speed settings depending on drizzling or peeing it down!

What he said, the old Magpie Player was top class.

I had a problem playing Wednesdays Pressh Conference..........I suppose it will be classed as teething problems.
    Have you got the wrong dentures in again?

Most impressed with the quality this time here in Spain. Clear picture almost the full size of my screen. No buffering with my 5 meg dowload speed. Just cut out once with perfect timing to miss Mr Grant's goal but able to go back to look at it.
    We seem to score more goals with iFollow than Player.

Quote Originally Posted by eyepie View Post
    Most impressed with the quality this time here in Spain. Clear picture almost the full size of my screen. No buffering with my 5 meg dowload speed. Just cut out once with perfect timing to miss Mr Grant's goal but able to go back to look at it.
    We seem to score more goals with iFollow than Player.
    Just remember though EyePie.....you are not allowed to comment on the game, even though you've paid good money for live pics......unless you are actually physically at the game!!

ps Next week there will be two Match Ratings threads....one for those attending the game.....and one for those viewing on iFollow (it might be three threads...one for those listening but no pics, but this could get complicated)

Ignore them TB.. Some folks are like a warthog with its bum on fire. Not happy unless there is some aggro about.