+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: There for the taking after half time.

There for the taking after half time.

At 0-0 away at the top of the league we were playing well. All game we chased and harried . At 0-0 he should have the guts to get two on and win the game. Ffs what is Hecky here for. ? To get as many draws as possible 0-0.
    Simply the attack isn't good enough. Bradshaw on his own is shocking and I'm fed up with seeing it. The signs are there that he has got about 3 more games and the fans will turn against him.
    I've walked away tonight absolute p off with him and not with the team.
    one I can say isn't worth playing again is Pearson. Just not going to cut it in this league.
    Draw would have been fair result but we could have rolled this lot over. Definitely.
    Hecky has been great for us, but I think if he persists in this one up front it'll be his P45.
    We NEED GOALS. Every team I've seen this season so far we could have beat. We can't score
    I'm losing patience

Gutted . We battered them second half but never looked like scoring. Wolves were shi te imo , how they are up there and the money they've spent I thought wow we're the best side but like Jules said weak upfront .

Agree We were better side. But we have to score !

Bradshaw n' Ugbo it's not fcukin rocket science!! Ffs Hecky!! Annoyed pissed off red signing off for't neet

Exactly lads and Im not enjoying posting this sort of stuff on here tonight. Im as disappointed and as angry as the next man and its all down to Hecky Im afraid, no excuses for him.
    Yes Id have been delighted if we could have snatched a win today and it sounded like we could have done. But I still think his starting 1 up front formation with Bradshaw in the role, was ludicrous because it smacks of us just looking for a 0-0 to begin with.
    It simply doesn't work and Im also rapidly running out of patience with him.

I think we'd have taken a draw if offered it before the game. Disappointing to lose but thaz got to respect Heckys decisions. The alternative is to sack him but that's far too hasty. In fact it's ridiculous really but tha dunt get time anymore. I'm sure once the new owners takeover then folk may get their wish.

Don't av' a go when it gets to nitty ffing gritty Acido. Have some courage in your convictions. Hecky's teckin us darn. Theer av' sed it. You want league 1 Hecky's your man. Total numpty n' he has been since january. Hate me lads if you want but it's been babba.

We played well. If we'd have had 2 in the middle they'd have run straight through us . The problem is we don't have a striker who can play by himself up top effectively. That isn't Heckys fault.

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    Don't av' a go when it gets to nitty ffing gritty Acido. Have some courage in your convictions. Hecky's teckin us darn. Theer av' sed it. You want league 1 Hecky's your man. Total numpty n' he has been since january. Hate me lads if you want but it's been babba.
    Do we still say that 'b' word in West Yorkshire then ?.
    This isn't knee jerk either today because we lost it late on when a point at least was there for the taking, believe me I was saying it before kick off when I saw the team and formation.
    I think in all fairness this year you have said this the most Ponty and I have to a lesser degree, and Hecky simply isn't proving our opinions wrong at the moment is he.In fact he hasn't since Jan/Feb.

I wish I could take that as a compliment. I fcuckin hate losing Acido. Know I'm boombastic but it's ruined my weekend mate. That's not a euphanism. That result today has ruined my fcuckin weekend. I know I predicted 3-1 to Wolves but I like edging my bets.

Now i'm miserable as sin until tuesday thanks to fcucking Heckingbottom- the tosser.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast