+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Best Performance Of The Season.....

Quote Originally Posted by SmedDUm View Post
    - Robson's misdirected header led to Morton's free kick that led to their goal
    It was Murdoch's header which lead to a corner.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    It was Murdoch's header which lead to a corner.
    Robson had a weak header from a long ball played from their left. It fell for Ross Forbes who comically tripped under King's challenge. Forbes took the free kick & the rest is history.

Quote Originally Posted by Chick A Saw View Post
    In that case yes, but Morton seem to me to be the best set piece team in the league. We also dont have the divine right to win everything in the box. What was more disappointing for me at their goal was Fyvie being muscled off the ball yet again! But its just one other thing that we need to learn from!
    Fyvie wasn't 'muscled off the ball' Chick. McHugh reacted to the knock down for whilst Fyvie was static but not really blameworthy I would say, McHugh had momentum.

Kinhell. I was sure their goal came off an unnecessary corner, played to the back post, headed back across the goal and put in. I'm getting old.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    Kinhell. I was sure their goal came off an unnecessary corner, played to the back post, headed back across the goal and put in. I'm getting old.
    Forbes had a belated dive worthy of a 9.5!! not remember that it was comical. Maybe you were have a wee nap at the time

Quote Originally Posted by shedboy71 View Post
    Forbes had a belated dive worthy of a 9.5!! not remember that it was comical. Maybe you were have a wee nap at the time
    As an aside, the officiating, particularly in the last 20 minutes would have been funny if it wasn't so serious in terms of potentially denying us a deserved win. It may not seem much but in the last few minutes, there was the throw in that never was followed by the corner that never was. May not seem much, but it's these wee things that allow pressure to be maintained and stop us running down the clock. On the subject of running down the clock, where the phuck FIVE minutes of injury time came from Lord only knows. Given the number of substitutions and the fact there were NO stoppages second half, it should have been three, absolute tops. Again, that allowed them the time to get in that final free kick in from Fatty Harkins. Shocking stuff.

This is a third rate United side that will blow hot and cold to the end of the season.Saints and Pars will win more games and get more points than Utd and it will be tears again come seasons end.
    By the way the gaps on the terracings says it all.Its a sad state of affairs and going to tannadice has become a drag.An experience to avoid.
    There were never over 5k at the game.We all know that so why this pretence of well supported team.Its another Thomson lie.

Quote Originally Posted by shedboy71 View Post
    From what I remember, the free kick was square headed out by Murdoch for a corner unnecessarily then they scored from that?

Quote Originally Posted by Basher Bloggs View Post
    This is a third rate United side that will blow hot and cold to the end of the season.Saints and Pars will win more games and get more points than Utd and it will be tears again come seasons end.
    By the way the gaps on the terracings says it all.Its a sad state of affairs and going to tannadice has become a drag.An experience to avoid.
    There were never over 5k at the game.We all know that so why this pretence of well supported team.Its another Thomson lie.
    If we've got gaps on our terracing you've got chasms on yours.
    Pathetic support, what did you have on Wednesday, less than 3,000 for a cup 1/4 final? Blamed on a 'boycott' but on that basis your dwindling fans are boycotting every game. Joke of a club.

Quote Originally Posted by SmedDUm View Post
    If we've got gaps on our terracing you've got chasms on yours.
    Pathetic support, what did you have on Wednesday, less than 3,000 for a cup 1/4 final? Blamed on a 'boycott' but on that basis your dwindling fans are boycotting every game. Joke of a club.
    Another FN boycott?,they have had nearly as many as their big cousin stand donor's from days of yore.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)